Chapter 9.

Chapter 9.

We pulled up in front of a maision and it was huge and it looked abandoned.

And there was a grave yard in the front yard the whole place looked creepy let's face it.

I looked at the address again. I texted Draco.

My phone rang 5 minutes later I answered it.

"hello?"

Dracos voice sounded scared.

Even when he was just breathing.

"nessa I need you to leave now I'm sorry I even asked you to come here!"I heard I scream in the backround.

"Draco what's going on?"

"nothing I'll be fine just leave."he said it sounded like he was crying.

"Draco if you don't come to this car I will go inside that building if I half to." I said sounding like a worried mother.

"fine ill try to be out there in a few minutes." he hung up.

Those minutes passed then in came to an hour.

I got out of the car.

"stay here! But you need to promise me you will stay here and lock the doors?" I said to Lydia.

"fine."she said.

I got out of the car and started climbing the gate.

When I got to the other side of the gate I jumped.

I ran torwards the back door.

"nessa what are you doing?"I turned around to see Draco he had a black eye and his nose was bleeding and there was a cut on his forehead.

"Draco what happened?"I said worried I ran to him and hugged him.

"I'm fine for now we need to leave now!" he pulled awafe from the hug and grabbed my arm and pulled me with him and he ran I followed at his speed.

"Draco where do you think your going?!"he looked behind us at his fathers frustated face.

"awafe from here!"he yelled back at his dad.

"Draco tell me what happened!"

I yelled as we climbed over the gate.

We both jumped down and got in the car as soon as Lydia unlocked the door.

I drove away and drove home hoping we would get home quickly.

As we drove away Draco sat in the back seat quietly.

"Draco what happened?"I asked.

"nothing you need to worry about."he said.

I didint say anything after that we just went back to lydias house and when we got there I went straight to my room.

I was laying on my bed under the blankets when I heard someone walk in the room.

I pulled the blankets off of me and sat up and looked over to see Draco putting his stuff on the extra bed in here that Pansy was going to sleep on.

Your probly wondering why we all have to share a room well Lydia and parents and sister moved to this new mansion a year ago and they haven't well finished all the rooms yet they still have to decorate them and get the furniture and there going to make a room for me that I like, one for kayla and one for Brenna and when they get back at the end of Christmas break there going to ask each of us what design we would like for our rooms and the rest of the extra bedrooms there going to make as extra rooms for people who just come here. Well anyways Draco started taking his clothes out of the bag and putting them in the dresser next to his bed.

"how long are you staying here?"

I asked.

He looked at me and his eye looked swollen.

"I don't know I might leave then come back tomarrow I need to take care of some business."

I got up and walked towards him and grabbed his hand as he looked away.

He turned towards me and grabbed my hands. He looked in my eyes.

"nessa what happened at that place was scary and I was almost killed because I..." he stopped.

"you what Draco?"

"I refused to not be with you and my dad told the-the deatheaters and that's why I ends up there because that's the place where voltamore lives he's going to come back he's not his self but he is being taken care of one of the deatheaters and he said,"he stopped and let go of my hands and turned around because he probly didn't want me to see him cry then he continued, "he said if I won't follow his orders then I must kill-" he stopped.

"Draco who do you have to kill?"

"nevermind if you find anything else out then he might come after you."

He turned around and looked at me.

"he's trying to find you vannessa and when he does he will kill you he is already mad that I broke the wedding with Pansy and he said if I won't marry her I don't deserve to be with anyone else."

His palm currested my face as he looked in my eyes and then he kissed me.

Brenna decided to walk in and interrupt so Draco pulled away.

"sorry to interrupt you but dinners ready."

I looked at the clock and it said six o'clock pm.

I must of been up here for a couple of hours or so.

"how long was I up here for?" I asked.

"like all day or since You guys got here, I think you fell asleep though." Brenna said.

I didint care anyways at least I got some sleep.

----

Ok so I hope you guys are enjoying the holidays!

I really hope you all have had a great new years and Christmas:)

See you next chapter!