Chapter 8.

Chapter 8.

"should I get this for Lydia?" Kayla asked me while holding up a makeup case.

"yeah I guess but I heard her talking about how she wanted some bare mineral foundation and other makeup from them."

"she did?"

"yah but Brennas getting it for her so get her some mac we can go to that store it's right across from the mall and she wants some forever 21 clothes I got her a blouse from there."

"well I just get her some clothes."

Lydia was the girly girl/ Tom boy but she was more girly girl.

I decided to get Ben (the butler) and Stacy (the made) some presents since they had to deal with us.

"I have no clue what I'm getting Brenna." Kayla said.

"I bought her a Shane Dawson shirt."

"she likes that guy he's funny yah but he's totally weird." Kayla said.

"we need to do more shopping until our moneys gone."

"I know but that will take hours."

"so just get really expensive things."

"I already did thAt and I still have money left."

"I want a ninja sword if you wanted to know."

She had a abvious look on her face like she knew I wanted that.

"well I'm gunna go shop with Brenna so I can get more stuff for you and Lydia."

I started walking towards where Brenna was standing she was looking at Justin bieber clocks.

"why are you looking at that guy he's totally gay."

"no he's not and I'm buying one for Lydia."

"oh of course you should look at her room she had too many Justin bieber things."

"oh well she obsessed."

I walked over to Lydia who was looking at hoodies.

"let me guess for kayla?"

"yup I'm using the Christmas lists that everyone gave me."

"oh right I forgot you asked eveyone for one."

I walked away.

I finished my Christmas shopping and spent all my money finally that might sound bad but it's not supposed to I even got Draco something.

In the car on our way home I looked at the clock and it was noon. When we got back to lydias I'm going to my bed and passing out Christmas was in a week and I can't wait.

That night I practicly fell asleep and I didint sleep well I was worrying about Draco the next day we got an update about Pansy and she was gunna be back tomarrow but Lydia thought it was a bad idea to let her come back since she tried to kill me. Today we were going to make Christmas cookies and wrap the presents.

"Kayla stop looking through the presents." I yelled at Kayla as I walked out of our room.

I walked down stairs all ready for the day I felt my phone vibrate and pulled it out of my boob pocket aka my bra well that might sound totally awkward but I can keep alot in there especailly my money.

I opened it to see I got a new text I opened it to see it was from Draco.

I read it said,

( I'm in trouble pick me up and hurry! )

Then he sent the address.

I quickly grabbed my jacket and boots not caring about putting on my gloves or anything.

"where are you going?" Lydia asked.

"dracos in trouble."I said quickly as i bolted to my car I got in and lydia followed me and got in the car.

"your not coming with me."

"oh yes I am."lydia argued I ignored her and drove out of the driveway as it opened. I hope dracos ok.

---

So comment so I can have some feedback:)

Happy holidays! I'm a little late:p