Chapter 11.

Chapter 11.

We stood back and looked at my new room it was just how I wanted it it was forest green with black splatter paint there was the firplace yes my room was built with a fire place.

I loved my room and my comfator was black and it was a queen my room was pretty big and we finished it in two days because Lydia was whining about how she was tired and wanted to finish it today.

"well I love it!"Kayla said as she jumped on my bed.

"be careful I just made that!"I yelled at her I pushed her off the bed and replaced her and I jumped on the bed.

"nessa I thought you just told me to stop?"she said as she stared at me.

"so my bed my rules so I have permission to jump on my own bed."I gave her the evil glare of mine and did my evil laugh my evil stare didint scare Lydia she just laughed when I did it to her.

I grabbed ril out of her cage and started petting her.

Draco walked in and looked at us and our clothes covered in dry paint and laughed because he thought it was amusing.

"you don't like my room?"I said as I put on my puppy dog eyes.

"no it's not that I love your room it's just that you have paint in your hair and on your face."he said as he laughed.

I looked in my new full length mirror and saw it.

"well everyone out I'm going to go take a shower."I said.

I even had my own bathroom.

Lydias parents already know that I'm going to be living here Lydia talked them into it.

They all walked out and I grabbed some clothes it wasint late in the day yet it was only noon I grabbed some swet pants and a white vneck tshirt and went and took a shower after I was done I got dressed brushed my hair and put it up.

I grabbed some white socks and put them on and went down stairs.

There was a nock on the door as I got downstairs.

I looked through the window before opening it and it was some lady.

"hello."the woman said as I opened the door.

"hi."I said she had bleach blonde hair.

"I'm dracos mother."she said.

I took out my wand.

"no-no need for that I'm just here to bring him home where he belongs."she said rudely

"Draco!"I yelled.

He came running in.

He looked at his mother and had a confused look.

"why are you here mother I though I told you I was going to stay here with nessa til Christmas."

"well your father won't alow that he said you haven't did your part in this and the-"I interrupted her.

"the dark lord wants me dead! Just because he never fell in love doesint mean he can interfer with me and dracos relationship you-you bloody bint!"I yelled.

"excuse me but you have no relationship with Draco!"

"you wanna bet you bitch get the bloody hell awafe from this house or you will get your bloody arse kicked!"

Draco cut in and quickly took out his wand and there appeared his bags.

"wait Draco why are you going to lisen to her!"

"because she's my mother and until this all ends we need to be apart for a while." he whispered to me.

He gave me quick kiss and walked out the door shutting it behind him.

"Draco."I mumbled to myself in tears.

"what's the matter?"

Kayla asked as she walked in with Lydia and Brenna.

"he left me."I said trying to stop crying.

I ran upstairs to my room and got in my bed and cried there was a little box on the bed that had a bow on it I opened it and it was a beautiful green and white diamond bracelet but it had a gold chain.

There was a card with it and it said.

Merry Christmas beautiful! Love Draco.

I loved it but I really wish Draco stayed he's in danger because I can feel it it's in my heart that he's in danger.

I layed in bed for the Rest of the day and lydia brought chicken wings up for me to eat but I didint I ate one and Kayla ate the rest because I gave them to her.

I heard a nock at my window at 3 am and I got up and went to it.

It was Draco I quickly opened the window and he climbed into my room.

As soon as he was completly inside he grabbed my hands and looked into my eyes.

"I have no problem with you being a muggle born but my father hates it, I accually knew since we were little I just didint say anything. And vannessa I love you and I want you to know that because this might be the last time I will ever be with you." then he kissed me for a very long time I needed to remember that kiss and I loved him tomarrow was Christmas eve and I won't be happy I'll be upset and worrying about Draco.

Well anyway Draco stopped kissing me and he left.

I couldint sleep all night after he left I worried about him.

----

Well Christmas is over and I decided to end this chapter here:)