Chapter 6.

Chapter 6.

Christmas is in a week and I'm spending the rest of Christmas break at lydias house her parents went on a cruise and Lydia stayed here for Christmas so me and Brenna are in my car on our way to her house because we are staying til then like I said.

"I wish Kayla was coming too."

Brenna said.

"I wish she was too I miss her and her loudness."

We both laughed when I said that.

We pulled up to a fancy gate and I gasped at the huge house behind it.

"is she rich or something that bloody bint!"

I stopped the car at the gate.

I put the window down and pressed the red button to the intercom.

"hello it's lydias friends."

"oh yes drive to the garage."

A man said wait did she have a butler.

The gates opened and I rolled up my window.

We drove in and I parked the car in the garage which was open when we pulled in and someone closed it behind us.

"I am glad we are here this Christmas."

Brenna said.

"Kayla told me on the phone last night that every year when you guys come here her parents get like tons of presents for each kid even her friends."

"she has an older sister but she doesint live with them anymore she has her own apartment."

We got out of my car and I grabbed my two suitcases and ril.

Brenna had four suitcases she didint have an owl so.

We walked inside and it was breath taking.

It looked like a maision which it practicaly was it looked breath taking.

The butler showed us to our room.

"you two are going to share a room with another girl."

"wait what?!"

I ran inside the room and there was Kayla and her stuff was on the bed.

"surprise!" she said as she turned around.

"how?"

"my mom let me leave earleir than her so I could stay here with you guys."

I ran to her and gave her a hug.

After we said our hellos and totally like screamed in joy, we got our stuff put away and I picked the bed near the balcony. Which was next to kaylas bed and brennas was on the other wall but I was wondering why there was an extra bed.

"who else is coming?" I asked Kayla.

"Lydia didint tell you?" she looked nervous.

"nope."

"well her mom didint think having just us here was okay, and her cousin was gunna spend her Christmas with there grandparents so her cousin gunna stay here until her wedding."she looked guilty and when I heard wedding I knew why.

"her cousin is Pansy!"I screeched.

"calm down! Lydia said if she's annoying or anything you have permission to kill her."

Brenna said.

"oh I'm gunna do more than kill her I'm going to torture her then kill her."I said angrily.