Chapter 18.

Chapter 18.

I sat on my bed as I finished packing my stuff.

"I can't wait to get home."I told Ril.

I went to her cage and picked it up bringing it to my trunk and setting her on it.

When I did I sat back down and sighed.

"hey nessa!"I heard Lydia say as she knocked on my door.

"come in."I told her.

"Its time to leave do you need help with your stuff? I already got mine on the train."

"yes."

She walked over to my trunk and started rolling it out my door I grabbed my purse and ril and followed behind her.

As we got to the train, I followed her. I sat down when I got to our normal seats and I put ril down and opened my purse and took out my phone.

20 missed calls. I read. I opened them and they were all from Draco and an unknown number.

I called the unknown number but no one answered so I hung up and put my phone away.

"Draco tried talking to me and I told him to shove it."Kayla said.

"well good, I want nothing to do with him."I said sounding annoyed.

It was silent and I felt tired so I grabbed my hoodie that I put in my purse and rolled it up like a pillow and layed my head on it and dozed into a deep sleep.

I woke up with kayla shaking me.

"we are here Lydia and her parents are waiting for you."

I quickly got up and grabbed my stuff and put my hoodie in my purse. I got off the train and looked to see Lydia hugging her mom and ignoring her step dad I never explained this but when I said parents it was her mom and her step dad she never talks about her real dad.

"hey nessa!"her mom said as she let go of Lydia to hug me.

"sometimes I think my mom likes you better than me."

I giggled as I let go of my adoptive mother that's what I called lydias mom.

"well let's get home we can talk then."

Lydias mom both in ravenclaw but some how Lydia was put in slytherin Im not sure what house her dad was in.

We got to her moms car and I shoved my stuff in the trunk next to lydias. I grabbed ril and sat in the back seat putting ril on my lap.

I couldint wait to go home and see bear.

I layed my head on the cold window and looked out too see the snow melting.

Lydias mom turned on the radio and started singing to someone like you by Adele because that was her favorite song and it happened to be on. I ignored lydias yelling at her mom to turn it off.

"mom seriously I heard that song too many times!"

"someone like yoooouuuu!"her mom sang along.

"do you have a gun in your purse perhaps?"Lydia asked me.

"no but I have a large spoon."I said to her.

(inside joke)

"that won't kill her."she said sarcasticly.

Lydia finally bursted and screamed.

"shut up you bint!"

"don't tell me to shut up or I'll ground you."

Her mom said as she turned down the music.

"why couldint you bring my car so I could drive! bloody hell." she mummbles the last part.

"just be quiet Lydia."her step dad said.

She got mad and climbed into the trunk and grabbed her stuff.

"stop the damn car!"she yelled.

"Lydia get back in your seat!"her mom yelled so Lydia took out her wand and went home I'm guessing.

It was that time of the month for Lydia an that ment it would be mine too and when me and lydia are around eachother when we are both on our peirods well let's just say there's fighting. I rolled my eyes and decided to follow.

"well I'm going with her."

"no she's fine."

"sorry but she's my best friend."

I pulled my trunk from the back and grabbed ril and did the same and as soon as I knew I was in my room I put my stuff down and set ril on the dresser. I kissed sleeping bear on my bed and whispered hello.

I took off my shoes and jacket and went to lydias room I knocked on he door feeling annoyed for some reason I tend to do that with her.

"go away!"she yelled.

"it's me!" I called to her.

I heard her get up and then the door unlocked and she let me in.

She had tears running down her face.

"what's wrong Lydia?"

"my stupid step dad always trys to boss me around and it's upsets me because I'm sick of his shit and when I turn 18 I'm out of this damn house."

"don't be so mean to him he's a nice guy."

"I don't bloody care he's doesint have the right to fucken treat me like he is the boss of me!"she said still crying.

"I don't know what to tell you."

"I just want to be alone!"she said angrily as she slammed the door an locked it and then I heard her jump on her bed.

I sighed and walked to my room.

I really don't know know what to do I just met my parents.I don't know if I should leave and go try to get to know them? And seeing Lydia fight with her parents makes me wonder, And I don't know if Draco is the right one to be with? And besides that I was hungry and needed to get something to eat.

-------

thanks for reading another chapter and I'll see you guys next chapter:)