Chapter 4.

Chapter 4.

When the week was over I accually got sick and stayed home stupid eggs and maple syrup. Don't say that about the eggs! I argued to myself.

I've been drinking orange juice all day that Kayla keeps bringing me after the tenth glass I threw it at her and it hit the wall.

Draco didint even try to talk to me since that morning.

I decided to get out of bed and sneak into kaylas room and get some food out of her mini fridge she brought into her room at the begining of the year.

I put some grey sweat pants on after I took a long shower because I smelt terrible and I put on my white vneck tshirt and grabbed my green frog slippers.

I walked down the hallway feeling like an idiot with my hair in a messy bun and I was pissed that I wasint in my school uniform which I accually loved.

I got to the raven claw girls dorms and searched for kaylas room she had a roomate but I have no clue who it was.

I found the room and walked in as I walked in there was draco pulling on his shirt and Kaylas roomate naked in her bed.

"oh bloody hell!"

I didint know what to do so I ran I ran up to the astronomy tower and sat there and I cried. I cried because I think I loved Draco malfoy, and he was a man whore.

I heard footsteps coming up the stairs I ran and hid. I looked and saw the people I hate the most Harry, Ron, and hermione.

"I don't care who dracos dad is I am going to fucken kill him!"

Harry said.

"oh Harry calm down."Hermione said.

I decided to open my mouth and say something.

I walked out from where I was hiding and yelled.

"go on ahead but you will fail!"

"oh yeah are you a deatheater to I heard the rumors about you and Draco!"Ron yelled.

"oh go to hell Ron I'm pretty sure Harry can fight his own battles!"

"oh did you tell Draco about how your just like hermione and her parents!"

I ran and I felt a tear go down my face when Ron said that all I wanted to do was go back to my room and I heard hermione yelling at Ron.

I'm never cried this much my whole life and when Ron said that it made me want to kill him. But I don't having enough energy to beat the shit out of him.

I was too sick and too tired to care anymore.

I walked into my room and there was Draco standing there.

I started to walk back out but he stopped me by grabbing my arm.

He pulled me back in the room and shut the door.

I was kinda scared something was going to happen.

I pulled my arm awafe from him.

"you know how I feel about you Draco and you went and slept with some girl when you have feelings for me what happened this summer between us is something you can't hide so I'm pretty sure I know how you feel about me!"

"vannessa Im sorry you walked in on that but why were you in there anyway?"

"because my friends her roomate so you were dumb enough to do that now I never want to talk to you again!"

"nessa but-"

"no Draco go!"

"I'm not leaving until we work things out and you tell me your secret you are keeping from me."

I hesitated but I sat on the bed. He sat next to me and waited for my answer.

"Draco what I tell to you might change everything but the only way I will tell you is this one question how many girls have you-" I didint need to finish that sentence because he understood what I was asking.

"3 and they were all serious relationships exept that one you saw today."

"oh."

I felt my eyes start to water because I knew what I had to do next is tell Draco the truth. I took a deep breath and tryed not to cry.

"Draco I want you to promise me that you will never break my heart again."

"I promise."he said in a loving voice I was still pissed off at him.

I took another deep breath.

After I said that he looked angry.

"Draco since we were kids and I first met you I thought you were the one I loved the one I grew up with."

He looked at me and he looked nervous.

"Draco are you ok."

"I have to go and I'm not just leaving because of you I have to get to class." he stood up.

"but Draco wait."

I got up and put my arms around his neck and kissed him.

I let go and he left.

Oh shit I probly just got him sick oh well he deserves it pay backs a bitch:)

------

Draco is a man whore that's all I have to say.

It's taking me so long to post this story because I haven't corrected it yet.

Pay backs a bitch Draco muahahahaha!