Chapter 14.

Chapter 14.

I woke up and Draco wasint there I looked at the clock and it said 10:00 am so he probly left three hours ago.

And then I finally realized no more Draco and I.

I got up took a shower got dressed in what I usually wear did my hair and makeup and put on my boots and my winter jacket it was getting some what warmer out so all I put on was my scarf after that. Anyways I headed towards the three broomsticks to get some butter bear and finish my homework that I needed to do on the project.

And then after that I am going to go get some Bertie boos every flavor beans. The earwax ones are horrible but oh well.

I walked to the three broomsticks and ordered some butter beer and then I sat down at the bar type thing.

Someone came in and sat down next to me I looked over to see some handsome kid he looked familar.

He ordered some butter beer when mine arrived.

"hello."he said to me. He had light brown hair and blue eyes he was very cute.

"hi."I said nervously.

"mine names Johnathan."

"I'm vannessa."

I shook his hand then his butter beer arrived.

I took a sip of mine and there was an awkward silence.

"so your in slytherin I've seen you hanging around with Draco."

"yup I am."

"well I am in gryffindor I am friends with your friend Brenna because she hangs out with potter and hermione and Ron some times and that's who I'm hanging out with most of the time."

I nodded.

Then we had a great converstation and I ordered another butter beer.

"so anyways vannessa I was wondering If you would like to go on a date?"

"I would love too."I said not believing I accually agreed to that but I just kept telling myself I needed to move on.

"ok great well how about we meet up tonight at seven at Madam puddifoots."

Oh god couples go there I hope he not trying to make me be his girlfriend in a couple of months I am not going to-

Wait calm down Draco said we can move on but no relationships.

I took a deep breath and spoke.

"that sounds perfect."I said smiling.

I finished my butter beer and got up.

"well I better be going."

I left and I looked at the clock and it said it was lunch time so I guess I was there for a couple of hours I went and bought my favorite candy and then I decided to get a chocolate frog for lydia because she was asking for one lately but she's on a diet so she didint want to buy one for herself.

I went back to my room and took a nap after I ate most of my every flavor beans.

I was woken up by my alarm clock that I set to 6:00 so I would be woken up on time.

I quickly put on some skin toned tights and my Jean skirt and I put on my black uggs and I grabbed my red vneck sweater.

I put on my jacket and scarf put on my makeup and did my hair like usual and I looked at my watch and it said 6:45 so I decide to go there a little early.

I went down to hogsmeade and went where I was going to meet johnathan.

I walked in and sat at the bar type thing.

"hello are you vannessa?"madam puddifoots asked.

"yes."I said back. She handed me a note.

I read it. Meet me at the astronomy tower from johnathan.

I got up and started walking that way as I arrived i was surprised not to see johnathan it was Draco.

"Draco not now I'm suppossed to be on a date."

"I know I hired johnathan to ask you on a date and I planned this."

"draco your making this harder."

"I picked up here to meet because the dark lord can't read my mind anymore or read my thoughts or anything I got someone to help me with that and he can't find me here so we are safe."

"Draco I can't."

"yes you can."

He grabbed my hands and looked in my eyes with his beautiful grey ones.

"nothing can change how we feel about eachother and that's why,"he got down on one nea still holding my hands and he continued,"will you marry me?"

I started crying and it was very emotional.

"yes." I responded.

He gave me a tradtional engagement ring and put it on my ring finger.

He stood up and I jumped into his arms and hugged him.

"but for now vannessa none can know about us."

"ok."I said as I pulled away from him.

"I love you."he said before he kissed me passionaly.

----

Omg! He proposed I cried! Not really! But I'll see you guys next chapter happy almost new year:)