Chapter 2.

Chapter 2.

I woke up at 3:00 in the moring to pounding on my door.

I got up and opened it.

"yes."

I looked out and none was there.

I closed it and locked it and turned around and there was draco.

I screamed and fell on the floor and I almost shit my pants.

"haha I scared the shit out of you!"

"haha not funny." I got up and fixed my hair.

"it totally was halarious."

I walked to my bed but before I sat down Draco grabbed my arm.

"what Draco?"

I turned around to look in his greyish blue eyes.

"about the kiss earlier and the note I just wanted to ask you why you didint meet me in the astronomy tower and snape asked me why you weren't at diner?"

"well I fell asleep and when I woke up it was past diner and I didint have the energy to do anything."

"well here's your schedule you have all your classes with me and bloody potter and his weird friends are in most of them just to warn you." I took my schedule from his hands and set it on the side table.

"thanks." he grabbed my hands and looked at me.

"look vannessa, I really like you and we have been friends for a long time and I was wondering if you would go on a date with me?"

"but we been on plenty of dates before."I said sarcasticly.

"I'm not very good at this but I'm pretty sure you know what I mean."

"ok so when will this date be."

"tomarrow night at the astronomy tower we can watch the sunset together."

"ok that sounds kinda romantic where's the real draco and what did you do with him?"

"oh shut up I can be romantic sometimes."he gave me a cocky grin and stared at me.

"can't you take a joke god."

I let go of his hands and sat down on my bed and got under my blankets and layed down.

I closed my eyes.

I felt draco get on the other side of the bed and lay down next to me.

"why aren't you going back to your room?"I questioned in a yawn. Yah when me and Draco were younger we used to share a bed and we slept in the same bed when I stayed at his house when his parents weren't home it was normal for us, but now that he revealed his feelings for me it wasint appropriate yes I had a crush on him for years and years but I never knew it would go this far to an accual relationship including this summer.

He wrapped his arms around me.

"I wanted to sleep in here tonight if that's ok?"

"yah fine."

"night nessa."

"night Draco."

When Draco wants to act cute he calls me nessa.

I woke up the next morning and it was all a dream the hole Draco coming to see me it was a dream I couldint believe it but it was true.

He is such a jerk sometimes. He never did anything nice like that anyways. I got out of bed and went to my closet and picked out my school uniform today was going to be a very long day I brushed my hair out and kept it the same as everyday my hair was already straight but I just touched it up a little with my hair straightener.

I put on a little blush and some lip gloss and put on my black flats.

I walked out the door and down the hall with my wand in my pocket time to go get some food! As I was walking down the hall I heard whispering then all of the sudden I was pushed up agaist a wall.

"hey nessa I heard you had some fun with Draco this summer is it true?"I looked into the fimilar face.

"get the hell off of me you fricken moron!"

I yelled.

"get off of her or I will make you jake!"

I looked over to see who just said that she had dark brown hair and hazel eyes she was in slythern but I never seen her before.

As soon as I knew it I fell to the floor when Jake put me down.

"now leave you stupid fool!"

She walked over to me and helped me up.

"hi I'm Lydia."

"hi I'm vannessa but you can call me nessa."

"nice to meet you."

"so are you new to this school Lydia?" I asked.

"no I'm just a loner to most slytherin people I have two best friends though." she giggled.

We started walking to the dining hall.

"so what's there names?"

"well there's Kayla and she swears like a sailor but she is so funny and she is like the group clown, then there's Brenna and she's the best of friend you could have when it comes to drama she helps you through it and supports you."

"well they sound like my kind of people!"we both started laughing.

"anyways well kaylas in ravenclaw and Brenna is in gryffindor."

"oh I see when you say that most people don't talk to you in slytherin no offence."

"non taken you would accually get along with them very well you seem like you could be the syco in our group."

We both laughed. Because it was true.

On our way to breakfast we talked until Draco texted me telling me to meet him outside the dining hall.

"will you save me a seat?"

"sure."

She walked in the dining hall and I sat on the floor outside. I pulled out a book and started reading I got twenty minutes of reading then I heard the sexy voice that made my heart skip a beat.

"hey."I looked up to see Draco.

I stood up face to face with him.

I took a deep breathe and finally said something.

"hi." that's all I managed to say I usally was never this quiet only when I'm reading though.

"so about the kiss and the note yesturday-"I cut him off.

"I feel the same way Draco."

"well I'm sorry but you have to forget everything I said and I never should of said that to you I'm so sorry nessa but bye." he walked away and into the dining hall very quickly.

-----

Well this is my second chapter.

Hope you like it well nevermind change that I hope you love it and vote on it and fan me and comment saying how much you love it and If you don't please lie that would make me feel alot better well I love you guys:)