Chapter 22.

Chapter 22.

I tried to forget about the mark on my rist I went straight to kaylas bathroom as I got to her apartment.

I looked in the mirror and looked at myself finally feeling angry with myself.

I threw my jacket on the floor and took off my shoes.

I lost control of myself and ran out of the bathroom bringing my jacket and shoes with me.

"I'm getting married!"I finally said.

Lydia had a drink in her mouth and spit it all over Brenna.

"sorry!"she said and than looked at me.

"your what?!"Kayla screamed as she turned around.

"Draco?"Brenna asked me looking frustriated but calm.

"yes."

I hid my arm behind me but somehow Kayla got a glimse.

"your a frickin deatheater!"she walked over too me and grabbed my arm.

"what the hell!"Lydia yelled.

She ran too kaylas room and locked the

Door.

"I can't believe this."

She followed behind and Lydia wouldint open the door. I put my jacket and shoes on and left.

My friends didint even like me anymore.

I cried on my way to dracos house I felt terrible.

I got too dracos and didint want to face his parents so I climbed up the gutters and got on his balcony. And knocked on his door.

He unlocked it and his face said everything confused worried and he grabbed my hand as I walked into his warm room and I hugged him and he kissed my forehead.

"what happened?"

"they found out everything! There never going to talk to me again!"

I said still in tears.

"our moms are already planning the wedding downstairs."

"wait I thought we would have time."

"nope they set a date and it's in a month."

To tell you the truth I lies to him at the house. When we were about to leave voldamorte talked to me alone and told me if I wanted to marry a death eater I had to become one and Draco didint know after that I agreed I loved Draco but I loved my beat friends more and I ahouldint of became a follower but I wanted to marry the love of my life.

That night I slept there and I was glad that I finally started to be with Draco again but when ever I'm around him he makes me feel complete.

----

See you next chapter:)