Chapter 20.

Chapter 20.

The next morning*

"you have no food all you have is bread and water and eggs!" I yelled at Kayla.

"sorry I don't have any money for the good stuff."she said

"I'm going shopping for you." Lydia yelled as she walked out of the bathroom ready to go.

"no!" Kayla yelled at her.

"too bad I have the money you need the food."

"I want to go!"I shouted running to go get ready.

"you have 15 minutes hurry."

I quickly grabbed some clothes my straightener and makeup were already in the bathroom because Lydia used them.

I got dressed and did my hair and makeup and grabbed my jacket and shoes and as soon at I knew it we were in my car but Lydia was driving.

"don't hurt my baby."I said too her as I kissed the dashboard.

She rolled her eyes and started the car.

We stared driving away and I started humming the song that was on the radio.

"your worse than my mom."she said.

We both laughed.

"oh shut up you bloody bint!"

I kinda wanted to still kill Pansy because that's how my evil mind worked as I thought about it, and I started to plot out my revenge! Muahahahaha!

"come on we are here!" Lydia shouted as she got out of the car and interrupted me planning the perfect murder. I kinda dozed off at sometimes and the things I think about are usually evil and have to do with revenge and murder and Draco. Anyways I got up and we started walking towards the store.

We got tons of things like tacos stuff that we were going to eat tonight and chips dill pickle chips and we got other stuff.

We came across a fried pickle sign and that made my mouth water.

"let's make fried pickles tonight!"I yelled in exitment to Lydia and she agreed so we got the supplies we needed and got some juice and bread, milk, eggs ect...

And we went to go check out and we spent 300 dollars on groceries.

We headed to the car and opened the trunk and started filling it up with the food.

When we got back in the car my phone went off I took it out of my pocket and opened it too see that someone was calling me I answered it.

"hello?"I said.

"hi."I reconized dracos voice and the unknown number from yesturday and I was about too hang it up but then he said,"don't hang up!"

"you have 2 minutes talk!"

"I need too see you."

"n-"I started to say.

"please just meet me at the ice rink and be there at 8:00 tonight."

"fine."I said as I hung up.

"who was that?"Lydia asked as she started the car.

I didint want to tell her but I fought about it with myself and the nice part of me won the battle.

"Draco."I said annoyed at myself.

"what did that ass hole want?"

"nothing important." she looked worried and then i looked out the window as we drove home.

On the way home I thought of ways I could forgive Draco by and only thing I thought was that he didint have a choice. He had to do it but than snape stopped it and killed him for Draco and after that I guess I just didint know how to forgive someone like that and especailly someone I loved.

I fell in love with someone so evil but i didint know how too figure this out and I was evil myself anyway.

We got back too kaylas apartment and went inside and I soon as I knew it Lydia used her magic and the groceries appeared on the counter.

"now we got too put them away."

When we finished I looked at the clock and it was 5:50 in the afternoon because we left at noon and shopped for hours and then it took like and hour and a half too put everything away.

I went too my bag and picked out a white lace see through blouse and I got a white tanktop and some light grey skinny jeans.

I ran too the bathroom and took a long shower too get rid of my nerves and the warm water relaxed me.

I got out and dried off and put my clothes on and brushed my hair out and I was still mad at myself for winning the arguement with myself it's confusing I know. I continued doing my hair by by scrunching my hair and put on my makeup and I looked at the clock and it was 7:30 so I ran and got my shoes and jacket then ran out too my car it was going to take awhile to find the ice rink the only ice rink I knew was the one a mile awafe from his house.

I headed there hoping I was doing the right thing and going the right way.

---------

Cliff hanger kinda idk:/

So thanks for reading bros;)

I'll see you next chapter!

P.s I just read this story on wattpad last night and it was called teen life it was an amazing story but it gave me nightmares anyways read it but just too warn you if you don't want nightmares for a month I wouldint lol but I did anyways:)