Chapter 16.

Chapter 16.

I walked into the huge building I heard fighting coming from up the creepy stairs I started walking up them.

I got too this long hallway and I looked down it there was a light coming from the end of the hall in a room.

I started walking down the hall.

I started lisening to what they were talking about.

"your idiot son told her!"a woman said.

"don't call Draco an idiot!"I heard a familar voice say.

"when the dark lord comes back to tell us it's time he's gunna find her and you know what will happen."

"I know but we need to send people to make sure she doesint find you guys."

I started walked closer to the door and there was a loud smash because I ran into a vase.

"someones here!"the woman said again.

I ran down the stairs towards the front door and somethings hit me and knocked me out.

I woke up in this room on a bed I sat up and felt my head I had a huge bruise on my forehead.

I was still at the creepy house and I knew they were talking about me.

"your awake."

I looked over to see a woman with beautiful hair the same color as mine and she had beautiful eyes and then it hit me she was my mother.

"mother?"I asked.

"yes."

She smiled.

"I am so glad your here even though I just found out about you and my father hours ago but I'm still glad I found you here."

"and you need to leave I'm sorry buts it's too dangerous."

"I-I can't believe you would give me away to those idiots one of them are edicted to video games and the other ones a bitch!"I lost my temper at the last part but she looked guilty.

"I am sorry dear but I have so many reasons why I had to keep you safe I didint want you to be like Draco and have no choice but he's like us and you need to leave."she said as she looked at the time.

"but where's my father?"

"he went with the dark lord for a- well nevermind that you need to leave right away plus I need to leave soon too."

I got up and my mother walked me down the stairs to the door as I walked out the door my mom gave me a smile.

"I'm so happy how you turned out beautiful smart and well your father would be proud your not like us."

I smile back at her and walked to the gate and started climbing.

As I got to the top and then swung my legs over and jumped.

I landed on my arse.

"bloody hell!"I got up and whiped off the snow on my butt.

"you've got a temper don't you."

I looked over to see a guy dressed in all black he had black hair and looked to be in his twentys.

"get the hell awafe from me."I said as I rolled my eyes.

"I heard your brian and tiffanys child."he looked at me like he wanted to well let's just say this he kept looked at my boobs.

"hello my face is up there."I said.

"well it's not my fault you get your beauty from your mother oh and well-"I cut him off by getting on my broom and grabbing my purse and flying off but as I did I turned around and flipped him off.

I arrived back at the school and there were deatheaters everywhere attacking students and teachers.

I flew around the school and went too the astronomy tower that's probly where Draco was.

I landed and I heard talking I ran and hid in a corner.

I heard Draco yell.

"I will kill you!"

I peaked to see dumbledore and Draco was pointing his wand at him.

"well Draco found him."

I heard from voices that walked up the stairs I looked to see bellatrix my mom and I'm assuming the guy next to her was my dad and there was snape.

"go ahead do it Draco!"

I felt a tear he was going to kill dumbledore that's what he wasint telling me I wanted to get up and scream but I couldint.

"draco!"I heard my father yell.

Snape all of the sudden walked towards dumbledore and killed him and I cried when I looked to see dumbledore fall backwards off the astronomy tower.

-----

Ok so I liked this chapter alot.

Well thanks for reading:)

I love you..

*Awkward silence*