My Eternal Love (Luyoon Fanfic)

Prologue:  

What happens when Xi Luhan and Im Yoona meets?, they both have a complete different attitude and came from a strict and wealthy family ; studies at Yonsei University .They both have the same dream of being normal , away from their parents who controls them, and away from their rich world ; especially body guards who watch and follows them 24/7 everywhere they go.  All they ever wanted was to be free and pursue their dreams. 

BUT....

Will their dreams come true? or will it all turn to tragedy and will they fail?  ; what happens when they meet and become friends? will they both fall for each other or be enemies because they both have opposite ideal types? , what if they both found out that they had the same dream?, will they help each other? or run away together?. ♥.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Characters Profile: 

Xi Luhan :  An 18 years old collage student whose only 1 month older than Yoona. He is 178 cm tall, and he has a dream of becoming a Soccer player, he is a fan of Manchester United.  Chinese but he knows how to speak Korean. His also known as a Hearthrob, because his Yonsei's University 's number one heart breaker, not only is he a heart breaker but he is loved by everyone and is  popular too.

~

Im Yoona : A simple yet lovable girl, she has this goddess smile that makes every single guy fall for her. She is Yonsei's University's top student and she is also included in a cheerleading team. 1 month younger than Luhan. She is not really that popular in her school, but she still gets loads of fanboys. 168 cm tall. Her dream was to become an actress. Her mother left her at a young age, so she was left with her father.

▶♥◀

End of Proulouge ^•^

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Copyrights©

     Please do take note that plagiarizing this story or copying it is strictly prohibited. So please do not copy or plagiarized it. And please don't also post this story on another website or etc. and claim it as yours. Thank you for your understandings ツ

~sincerely author Krystal

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Special Credits goes to: @Luyoon_9077 or @luyoon9077 for the cover. ♥