Part 3: The Bus

//Kayla's POV\\

"I actually have a girlfriend, her name is Angelina." Mikey says. It is a little disappointing but I mean he is not the only guy out there.
"Oh that's good or I might've kicked your butt." John says.
"Well I gotta go but it was nice to meet you, John and see you again, Kayla." Mikey says.
"Same dude and tell your mom thanks for cookies." My brother says.
"Bye Mikey." I say.
And he walks back to his house.
"Disappointed little sis?" my brother says.
"No, I don't like him." I say.
"I know ya lying. I saw you blushing over
there."
"Whatever." I say and roll my eyes.
I walk to my room and eventually the day passes on and my room is somewhat finished.
"Dad!" I yell.
"What Kayla?" He replies back as I walk towards his voice.
"I'm gonna head to sleep just wanted to say goodnight and I love you dad!" I say while giving my dad a big hug.
"Love you too." He says back.
Eventually I pull away and go to my new bedroom and fall asleep.

<the morning!>
I wake up at 5am in the morning to get ready for school + now I'm gonna have to ride the bus to school until I save up a little more money to buy a car. I get up out of my bed and go to the bathroom and put on light makeup and brush my hair and teeth. I put on a light denim jeans with a pink pastel crop top with white high top converse shoes. I run down stairs to grab $2 for lunch money and I put in my phone case because I would lose it otherwise. I go upstairs and grab my backpack and go back downstairs and head towards my bus stop. I get to the bus stop to see mikey waiting there on his phone. He is wearing a black hoodie with some denim pants.
"Hey there." He says.
"hi" I say back.
"Sorry if things were awkward."
"It's fine were all good." I say while I fake smiling.
After a few moments of silence, I see the bus coming down our street. It pulls up to us and I get on first and there is a few people on the bus. I sit towards the front and Mikey decides to sit across from me. He puts in his earbuds and rests his head on the window. I decide to just text my friends even though they probably aren't awake. I text our group chat.

Me: hey guys!
Lexi: hey there Kayla! how's Rhode Island? Any cute boys there? 😋
Me: it's good here and yea actually
Lexi: give details! 😍
me: well there is a guy who is my neighbor and he is cute but he has a girlfriend 😶
Lexi: omg Kayla, well maybe you'll find someone today at school 😉
Me: I hope.
Lexi: have a good first day Kayla! Love u sis! 💓
Me: love ya too! wishing I was back in Maine right now, I miss you guys so much!
Lexi: we miss you too! Skype or FaceTime tonight?
me: yes please!

I power off my phone to see we are pulling in to school. It's actually quite big which I wasn't expecting. I look over to see some girl sitting next to Mikey.

NOTE:
I'm so sorry guys that I haven't posted anything recently I just started school. But I have decided to upload every Saturday. And if I get a chance to update sooner then I shall ☺️