Part 10: Party

//Kayla's POV\\

I back off Mikey to see my dad in the doorway. The disappointment in his eyes kills me inside. "Dad, what are you doing home so early?" I say.
"I came here to see how my daughter was feeling. But clearly she just cut school to see this boy." My dad says.
"I better go. I'm so sorry sir. I just wanted to check up on her." Mikey says.
"You better leave" my father says to Mikey.
"Dad, Mikey didn't do anything wrong!" I scream as Mikey starts to walk out the door.
"You know what dad I'm going with Mikey." I say as I walk behind Mikey.
"You'll be back." My dad says I walk out of the door.
I shut the door and I run after Mikey.

"I don't think you should be coming with me. Your dad is gonna hate me, oh wait he already does." He says sarcastically.

"Mikey.. I don't care what happens anymore. It is me and you against the world right now."

"Well.. it's your decision so let's go to this party!" mikey says as I hop into his front seat of his car.

The sun is going down while we head to the party.

"Mikey i'm so glad we are doing this."

"Me too." he says while looking at me and kisses me.

And then a quick flash of light comes into the side of us at the intersection. And then everything goes black.

*Author's Note* 

I thought I'd give you guys  a good chapter since i haven't updated in awhile. It is currently spring break for me which means I  can finally pre-make some chapters for you guys who haven't left me yet cause i'm lazy about updating. Thank you guys so much for all the support on my fanfic. love ya'll!