Part 2: Welcome to Rhode Island

//Kayla's POV\\
We arrive to our new house in about to 5 and half hours since we are coming from Maine.
Our house is two stories 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. So anyways as I'm unpacking my stuff I notice this cute boy walking his dog and he walks past my house. I've literally got nothing to lose by saying hi. So I go up to him..
"Hi!"
"Hey" He says while stopping to talk to me.
"I just moved here and thought I'd get to know people."
"Cool, well I'm Mikey and I'm your next door neighbor." He says.
"I'm Kayla. What school do you go to?"
"I go to lime high school and am in 11th grade." he replies back
"Oh cool, I'm in 11th grade too. I am going there too, I start tomorrow."
"Well I'll see you around and at school tomorrow." He says.
"Okay bye!"
"Bye" he says and waves and walks back to his house next to me.
I run up back to help my dad & brother  unpack all our stuff.
"Who was that Kayla?" John asks.
"Our neighbor." I say.
"Looks like someone's gotta crush." my brother says while I blush.
"No I don't" I say while rolling my eyes. I kinda do though I mean he seems super sweet and cool. And did I mention he is super cute.
I start to help my dad and brother grab things out of the moving truck that followed us here, and eventually after about an hour we got everything out. Before we moved we had gave away a lot of our stuff or threw it away because we wanted to start fresh with literally everything. So once everything's inside I run to see the two bedrooms me and my brother have to decide between. I look at both of them, they seem about the same size.
"John!!" I yell to my brother.
"What's up?" He replies back.
"Which room do you want?"
"I'll have the one to the left when your walking down the hallway."
"Alright." I say back and then I decided to go to the room on the right side of the hallway. I realize this view looks out towards Mikey's house.
I go to the living room where all the boxes of our stuff is and I grab all my stuff and bring it to my room and start to unpack. And then I hear a knock on the door...

//Mikey's POV\\
"Mikey come down here!" My mom yells at me. I walk downstairs. And see my mom in the kitchen holding a plate of cookies.
"What are you doing mom?" I say.
"I made some cookies for our new neighbors."
"Oh yeah I meet the girl who lives there earlier."
"Well then you'd be perfectly fine with bringing these cookies for them."
"Fine." I roll my eyes.
"Thanks Mikey."
"No prob, mom." I say as she hands the cookies to me. And I walk over to their house and knock on their front door.
I hear footsteps coming to the door.
The door opens and it is this young looking guy.
"Hello?" He says.
"Hi, I'm your next door neighbor, Mikey. I met Kayla earlier. And we'll anyways my mom made these cookies for me to give to you guys."
"Well thanks. Oh and I'm John by the way, Kayla's older brother."
I see Kayla come from around the corner of their hallway.
"Only by 1 year though. And hey mikey." She says while blushing.
"Oh geez, please don't tell me Mikey you like my sister ." John says. I'm a little confused but whatever.
"I actually have a girlfriend, her name is Angelina." I say.