Part 4: First Day of School

one of my new fav pics of mikey 😍 ^

//Kayla's POV\\
I look over to see some girl sitting next to Mikey. They start to kiss and I realize that she is Angelina. She is wearing a white crop top and high waisted light denim jeans with black converses.
We stop at the bus loop at the school. I get up and walk off the bus and go straight to the front office to get my schedule. I pull open the glass door and I see an elder woman sitting at the front desk.
"Hello miss! How can I help you?" The lady says.
"Today is my first day here. And I'm here to get my schedule." I reply back.
"Well welcome! What's your name please?" She says.
"Kayla Woods." I say.
"Grade?"  She says.
"11th" I say.
"okay here is your schedule. Our student who will be helping you around the school should be here any minute." she says as she hands my schedule.
I turn around to see the Mikey's girlfriend, Angelina walking in. Could this day get any better? 😑
"Well you must be Kayla. My name is Angelina and I'll be hanging out with you today" she says as she smiles.
"yep" I say.
"Well it is nice to meet you." She says. Angelina is actually really nice.
"It's nice to meet you too" I say while smiling.
"So what is your first class?" She says.
I look at my paper to see I have art class first period with a teacher named Mr. Green
"I have art class with Mr. Green." I say.
"Oh cool we have first period together along with my boyfriend, Mikey. He is the best boyfriend ever. I can't wait for you to meet him." She says while smiling big.
"Yeah I actually met mikey yesterday he is my neighbor."
"lucky you!" She says.
"yeah he actually told me about yesterday." I say. I replay yesterday in my head. So awkward.
"Awh he is so sweet." She says.
I change the subject because I can't stop thinking about mikey and this isn't helping.
"Well we better get headed to first period don't wanna be late." I say.
She guides me to first period and eventually after like 3 minutes we get there. She opens the door.
"Hello Angelina, who is your friend here?" Mr. Green says.
"This is Kayla!" She says.
"Welcome Kayla! I hope this year will be a good one for you in this class." He says.
"Thank you." I say softly.
"You get to sit at the Purple table." He says.
I look over to see Mikey sitting there. I walk over and sit in the empty seat next to him.
"Hi." He says.
"Hi. I guess we'll be seeing a lot of each other this year." I say.
"I guess so. Where is your schedule?" He says.
I hand it to him.
"Wow we have 3 classes with each other. This class, 4th math and 7th PE." He says.
"Cool beans" I say sounding so dumb.
I  notice Angelina sitting on the opposite side of the classroom. I turn my focus to Mr. Green and he is talking about shading and stuff.
Time passes by and the bell rings. I get up and walk to Angelina to ask her where room 456 is.
"Hey there!" Angelina says.
"Hi! Umm where is room 456?" I say.
"I'll walk with you there, I wouldn't mind being late to Math." She says while giggling. I laugh it too even though I enjoy math.
"Okay" I say while smiling.
We walk to the opposite side of the school.
"So how are you liking it so far?"
"It's good."
"Do you want to sit with me and mikey and my friends at lunch?" She asks. I have nowhere else to sit so I guess so.
"I'd love to. Thank you so much."
"No problem. I have a feeling we will be really good friends."
"Same here."
We reach room 456 and say our goodbyes. Time passes and I eventually find my classes and the bell rings for lunch.
I walk into the cafeteria and there is so many people. I somehow spot Mikey at a table and walk over and sit with him. No one is there yet except him.
"Hey Mikey."
"Hey."
"Angelina invited me to sit with you guys I hope that's okay with you."
"Yeah that's fine." He says while smiling.
Eventually Angelina gets there with her 3 three other friends named Brie, a blonde girl with blue eyes and who is a super girly girl, next is Sasha who has black hair and green eyes and wears super cute clothing, and lastly Tanya who has brown hair and hazel eyes and kinda hipster.
Lunch passes by really fast I talk to everyone and exchange phone numbers even including Mikey. I don't know why I feel this way about Mikey, especially because I just met him yesterday and I literally became friends with his girlfriend today. The day passes by and Angelina has cheer practice after school so I walk to the bus with Mikey.
"So how was your first day at school?"
"It was really good made lots of awesome new friends including you." I say while smiling.
"I'm glad we're friends too." He says which makes me smile even more.
"do you want to come to my house? since Angelina is at practice and my mom is at work, Im gonna be all alone at my house which is super boring" he adds.
I quickly say yes.
"Are you sure that's gonna be okay with Angelina though?" I say.
"Yeah I mean we're all friends right?" He says.
"Yeah your right." I say back fake smiling.

Author's Note:
I hope everyone likes this chapter. If you guys want to follow my Instagram it is @adoringbarone 💗
thank you guys so much for reading! comment if your exciting to hear the next chapter, lots of interesting happen in the next chapter 😋