Part 8: Truth

//Kayla's POV\\

I walk to my next class and quickly Mikey follows behind me and turns me around and kisses me and I open my eyes to see Angelina standing right behind her. 

"Care to explain, Mikey and Kayla?" Angelina announced.

"There is nothing to explain Angelina. I can be with whoever I want to." He replied.

"Whatever. And Kayla, don't think that after this you'll be sitting at my lunch table." She says and then walked away. Tears start to form in my eyes. I know it shouldn't matter to me, it is only the second day of school here for me, but it is so hard for me to make good friends. And what if things with Mikey don't work out. A single tear falls from eyes.

"I got to go the bathroom." I say. I quickly run to the bathroom, where I meet Brie, Sasha and Tanya. (Angelina's friends)

"Well look who it is.." Tanya hisses while all three of them  coming closer to me. I quickly turn around and start heading towards the front of the school.

I quickly push Tanya out of my way just enough for me to run through. I run until I get to the parking lot of the school. I sit on the curb. Tears just falling down my cheeks. I take out my phone. Mikey has called me a couple of times I don't want to answer; I don't want him to hear my like this. I just want be at home. I'm just done with today. I can't ask my dad, he is already going through so much to afford to live where we do and he works late nights most nights now.

//Mikey's POV\\

I skipped next period to look for Kayla. I go out of the school to check outside in the parking lot. I take out my phone and I call Kayla for the 8th time. She finally picks up..

Kayla: Yes?

Me: Kayla, where are you?

Kayla: I'm outside the school in the parking lot.

I look around and I spot her sitting on the curb. I'm so mad at Angelina. She made my life a living hell but she won't make Kayla's one. I run over to Kayla. I lean down to give her a hug.

//Kayla's POV\\

"Can you please take me home, Mikey?"
"I'd love too." He says and kisses me on my forehead.

[Author's Note]
Sorry I haven't updated and awhile. But thank you guys so much for 2K+ views! 💗
Winter break is coming up and I'll be making a few chapters over break hopefully.