Leo (m) x Gemini (f)

Requested ENJOY!!! Btw this is like fairy tail ok OK!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd person POV

      Their names, Leo and Gemini. They were both magic users at the same guild 'Fairy Tail' but they were both so different. Leo was a fire dragon slayer, and ironically Gemini was an ice dragon slayer. Being fire and ice they didn't really get along well... They were always fighting and both ending up losing because Erza was always there to stop them. One day they had to go on a job together, special request from Makarov (did I spell that right) himself. So Leo and Gemini went over to the jobs board to pick one out. "Oi Leo which one do you want to do, I personally think the one for killing the ice monster (I couldnt remember the name sorry!) would be easy!" Gemini asked angrily. "Gemini~" Leo whined "I want to burn something!!!" Gemini muttered some colorful words and finally said " you know what lets ask Master which one we should do!" Leo agreed and they went to his office thingy. 

      When they got there Leo said "Gemini and I can't agree on a job request which one do you want us to do? Your the one who wanted us to do a job together anyways!" Makarov smiled and said "I want you to do the one for 75 thousand jewel. "That's a lot!" Gemini squealed but quickly composed herself again. So Leo and Gem went back to the job request board and looked for a job request for 75 thousand jewels. "Found it!" Leo said after awhile. "About time" Gemini grumbled. "HEY you were looking for it as much as I was!" Gemini sighed and finally said "what is the job request anyways?" "Uh it says ' Needed someone to slay a monster that has been wrecking our town. Please report to the Sunset Hotel to accept the job Reward 75 thousand jewel' man that reward is so big!!!" Leo said excitedly. Gemini suggested they left that day so they did. After the long train ride they finally arrived in the town.

      Ok, town is an overstatement it was more of a quaint village but it was quite beautiful. So after a half hour of searching for the hotel they found it. When they walked in they found an older lady at the front desk. "Hello we are here to claim the job request." The women looked at them quizzically and said "oh, that job was actually just accepted by someone else by a guild called Blue Pegasus I believe. I can however give you 1 thousand jewel for your troubles feel free to stay in a room here!" Leo and Gemini groaned how was the master going to react to them not finishing a job?

To be continued

Ok ok I'm sorry about making 2 parts to this. To be honest I didn't want you guys to be waiting for this chapter too long. But we HAVE reached over 700 reads but not quite 100 votes but we are close!!! So yeah... Next part will probably be out a week later at the most! I'm sorry about making you wait. I'm gone but first lets see how Draco is doing *smirks evilly*

Me- oh Draco~ *summons him using amazing author powers*
Draco- OH NO SH - oh its just you...
Me- JUST ME?! Hmm maybe I should just send you ba-
Draco-NO PLEASE SHE JUST COMES INTO THE ROOM AND STARTS FANGIRLING but she does make some nice food
Me- time to send you back *sends him back*

Anyways thanks for reading buh bye!