The Big Fight

3rd person P.O.V

     Leo was fuming that Sagittarius had kissed his girl, and Sagittarius knew that Leo liked her. But, Sagi thought that his feelings were bigger than Leo's so he didn't really care whether Leo didn't really like him. But Leo, if looks could kill well... Leo pulled Libra off of Sagittarius and threw her behind him. Leo jumped onto Sagittarius and punched his gut, Sagittarius was getting angry and you don't want Sagi angry oh no no no. Libra was also getting uncomfortable because she liked things peaceful and well this wasn't peaceful.  Sagi on the other hand was close to killing Leo, and Leo well he was going crazy with the punches. Finally Sagi broke, Sagittarius got up threw Leo against the wall and grabbed his collar  but saw Libra in the corner of his eye close to crying. He put Leo down and said "Look I dont want to hurt you ok?" Leo had other plans. He punched Sagittarius in the face and kicked him as well and Sagi got knocked out.

Sagittarius P.O.V

      All I remember was trying to make peace with Leo, for Libra's sake. Then I felt pain everywhere and then there was blackness.

Libra P.O.V

      No no no no no.... This cant be happening Leo knocked Sagi out... I don't want people fighting over me, especially my friends... I rush over to Sagittarius and scream at Leo. "WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS?! WHAT DID HE DO TO YOU?!"  I think I hurt his pride a bit and I use the phone thing I have seen actual people use many times and dial 911 and say "Hello? Yes I need an ambulance right away! He is currently knocked out... Yes we are 3 houses away from Rose Petal Park. Thank you!" I explain to everyone that the ambulance is coming and they sigh in relief . We then hear sirens and heavy footsteps. They are here thank the stars!

Leo P.O.V

      I never meant to hurt anyone... I just wanted to knock some sense in that devil. Now everyone especially her hates me...

Ooooo some guilt going on there, sorry for the short chapter I'm just in a rush today... Anyways have a lovely day! ~your amazing Author~Chan!