Part 2!

Like I said last time, I was sorry for making a part two... And thanks for 800 reads. We have also reached our goal of 700 reads and 100 votes sooooo a new book will be coming your way soon ^~^

Last time...
Leo and Gemini groaned, how was the master going to react to them not finishing a job?

3rd person POV

      Finally after 10 minutes of sitting in the lobby they went up to the room that was theirs until the next day when the train came back. When they got up there, the knob ended up being stuck so being impatient Leo kicked down the door and smiled smugly at his "accomplishment" 5 seconds later they realize something.

THERE WAS ONLY ONE BED (and no you dirty minded people 'that' won't happen)
Gemini groaned and thought of and idea. "Rock paper scissors for the bed best two out of three!" Leo agreed "your on!"

      First round, "rock paper scissors shoot!" They both chanted, Leo picked rock and Gemini picked paper. "Haha Im winning!" Gemini said sassily. Second round, "rock paper scissors shoot!" They chanted again both picking scissors. They both moaned and chanted it again Leo winning rock over scissors "hehehehe " Leo laughed and he forcefully "broke" Gemini's scissors. Final round, they chanted and... "HAHA I KNEW YOU WOULD PICK ROCK AGAIN LEO!" Gemini shouted dancing around the room and jumped on the bed all while Leo rolls his eyes.

Leo POV

      Gemini "won" rock paper scissors ugh, the little cheater. So she gets the bed and I get to sleep on the couch.. Woo hoo. She was dancing around the room taunting me. She looked really cute doing that... NO LEO NO DO NOT FALL FOR HER!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip to that night
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gemini POV

YASSS NIGHT, where Leo suffers from sleeping on the couch and I get to sleep on the bed. Worst part of this situation... I can't sleep so I go and bother Leo who is also having a hard time sleeping. I start poking his side "Leo, Leo, Leo, Leo , Le-" "WHAT GEMINI?!" I laugh, " I can't sleep and I have a truth or dare app on my phone, wanna play?" Leo sighs but agrees. Ok... "First is you Leo truth or dare?" "Truth" The option pops up on the screen "Who was your first crush?" I blush but it was too dark to see anything "uhhhhhh I don't remember actually... Truth or dare gem?" "DARE" I say. He reads something on the phone "u-uhh it says that you have to kiss the person on your right..." I look at Leo who just puts up the phone in defense and he was right. I sigh and lean in for a kiss.

Leo is surprised but gives in kissing me back... Best. Night. Ever. I sorta have a small crush on Leo if you couldnt tell.

3rd person POV

After their little 'make out' session Gemini agrees to let Leo sleep in the bed with her (No they don't do "that" you dirty minded people) after a whole lot of cuddling Gemini falls asleep against Leo's chest. Leo smiles down at her and whispers

I'm so glad I put a spell on that dare

OK OK I KNOW not accurate to Fairy Tail AT ALL don't kill meh ;-; anyways I kind of lost interest in this update so I'm REALLY sorry to you guys and the person who requested this... But yeah... Thanks for 900 reads guys (little late XD) also I have come out with a Percy Jackson role play book so feel free to go check that out ( Edit- I sorta deleted it though XD ) Stay cool!!!