(F) Capricorn x (M) Gemini- Caroling

Its here~

Capricorns POV

Gemini I had made the decision as a couple to go caroling together, because we both love to sing and consider each other really good singers. So we decided "yeah why not, what's the worst that could happen?" Yeah, the worst happened this is how it worked.

Time travel to an hour ago ooooOOOo

I rang the door bell of our first house excited "Gem, what song should we do?" He thought about it for a second and said " I think!" I agreed just as the door opened to reveal.... Leo. Of, freaking, course its Leo. She has got to be the biggest slut in the whole school (I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST LEOS ITS THE FIRST SIGN I THOUGHT OF SO I WENT WITH IT) she dated Gemini a year ago but cheated on him with a guy named Aquarius.

Despite who we were dealing with we just started singing,

Bold- Gemini
Italics- Capricorn
Bold and Italics- both

I really can't stay, baby its cold outside
I've got to go away but baby its cold outside

This evening's been nice been hoping you'd drop in
So very nice I'll hold your hands, they're just like ice

Leo but off our singing with the most terrifying thing a girl could imagine, she kissed Gemini. THIS SLUT KISSED MY BOYFRIEND! At this point I was just mad as hell so I slapped her. And with that I stormed off back to my house, I wasn't mad at Gemini or anything I was mad at Leo.

When I came back to my house I yelled, I yelled until I couldnt anymore. I got a few texts from Gemini but I didn't respond. I was too tired to respond so I just didn't until the doorbell rang, I guessed it was Gemini and I was right. "Gemini Im not mad at you... I'm just tired..." He nodded but I noticed he was holding something over his head.

"What's that-" I was cut off by Gemini kissing me, I smiled in the kiss. We broke apart a string of saliva connecting our mouth and I grinned. "Mistletoe" we both said at the same time.