(F) Sagittarius x (M) Virgo- Frozen

There Sagittarius stood in the middle of the thin ice grinning, she wasn't scared oh no, she was thriving. She adored danger and there she was literally skating on thin ice. "Babe be careful please!" Virgo said exasperated. Sagittarius had just looked at him and rolled her eyes, of course she was gonna be ok. That was until he got there.

A drunk man had stumbled over to where the couple were "Hey *hic * pretty lady *hic* do you wanna dance? *hic* Im much better a man than *hic* he is." Virgo has just rolled his eyes, of course his Sagi wouldn't listen to him, "No thank you!" Sagittarius had said nervously looking down at the ice. The stranger had followed her eyes at the ice and grinned something strange "Maybe if I *hic* crack this ice you'll *hic* dance with me!" The man started jumping up and down and Sagittarius' eyes filled with fear as she started to speed skate away from the jumping. He grabbed her "oh no you *hic* don't!" Sagittarius screamed "VIRGO HELP!" Virgo ran onto the pond sliding towards them.

It all had happened in slow motion the ice cracked. The stranger and his love fell in, Virgo just slid over on his knees "no no no no no..." He muttered. Virgo took a deep breath and jumped in, the water was freezing. He fumbled around the water and eventually had to come back up for air. He tried again and again, on his last attempt he passed out. Lucky for him another stranger had seen him continuously jump back in and had called 911. The ambulances arrived and rescued poor, shivering, Virgo.

Virgo woke up in the hospital later that day connected to different devices. "Where am I...?" He asked the doctor that was nearby. "you fell in the ice it seems" the doctor said simply. All the scenes came back to him "SAGI!" He yelled and held his head in his hands. The doctor tried and comfort him, Virgo pushed away and muttered "Can I be alone please?" The doctor nodded his head slowly and walked out of the room.

Virgo, knowing he didn't have much time grabbed the nearest sharp object he could find. He smiled at the scalpel he held in his palm and said quietly "I'll see you soon love" and with that he ripped out all his wires and stabbed his heart. He fell back on his pillow smiling an eternal smile knowing he would see his true love soon.

ALL ZEH FEELS HERE!