Welcome One and All!

Everyone was confused and excited, to put it simply. The group was all staring out the windows of the bus and admiring the elegance of the school, "It looks brand new," Capricorn commented curiously.

"Yeah, it does..." Virgo agreed, a slight smile visible on his face.

"Come on guys! We can't be late can we?" Pisces said with a goofy grin. The short girl proceeded to Olympic jump over Libra whom was next to her and hop out of the bus, "Come on!" She squealed.

They all filed out of the bus in a singular line, some of them looked bored, some looked excited, and a few had the look of curiosity present in their eyes. A tall man and an average height woman walked out of the school with smiles on their lips, "Hello stars," the woman said, her voice velvety.

Mumbles of hello was heard throughout the small crowd, they didn't know why the heck these people were and it didn't seem they were going to explain. They were wrong though.

The man had a large, strong, build with wide shoulders. His hair was a messy black color and his eyes were a sea green color. He was quite handsome to put it shortly.

The woman had a slender build to her with curves in the right places. Her hair is long, straight, and dirty blonde , and her eyes were a brilliant blue.

Now, all the signs were curious they wanted to know who the heck these strangers were and why they asked for them to come to the school, the woman opened her mouth a smirk playing on her lips, "I'm Andromeda and this is Perseus," she gestured to the man next to her, "And this is our school for the constellations of the skies." What a turn of events.