(F) Aquarius x (M) Scorpio- Cold River

THIS CAN BE TRIGGERING
LIKE REALLY TRIGGERING
ITS ABOUT SUICIDE
SKIP NOW OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE

Aquarius smiled at her friend, they were about to do the preparation for their suicide (one to ten REALLLL quick xD) she and her best friend Scorpio wanted to leave this world. They were uncared for by their families, no one at school even knew they existed, they basically had nothing but each other.

It was a cold winters day when Aquarius left her house for the final time, she was going to Scorpio's house where they would eat, play games, and do everything that made them happy before they were to commit suicide in the river. Aquarius was smiling because at least her last hours on Earth would be with her favorite person on it.

When Aquarius arrived at Scorpio's house he answered the door "Hey Aqua you ready?" He asked. She nodded briefly and let herself in behind Scorpio.

Time skip to later

They were literally walking to their deaths. Aquarius called back on the memories they had just a short hour ago. They ate both of their favorite foods, which they half-heartedly joked would help them sink. They danced... They played games... They did everything they wanted to do in life. Now they were at the river preparing to jump,

"Ready?" Asked Scorpio, "Ready." Aquarius said and they jumped into the ice cold river. Hand in hand. Aquarius opened her eyes under the water and did the last thing she ever wanted, to kiss her best friend. The best part was he kissed back under the water and the darkness took hold of them forever.

SUCH A HAPPY STORY WOULDN'T YOU AGREE?