Love yourself

Love is magic. And magic is power. Power makes us strong. Now i realize, I'm not weak, I'm strong. Cause I have faith and hope. Cause i have dreams. I have love. And that, is what keeps me shining. Cause I'm a star not afraid of being who i am and who i meant to be. And nothing can stop me.
I am who i am, and who i am is me, and that will be like that forever and always.
I think i can do everything I propose myself to do if i just try hard enough.
To have this confidence all it takes is to believe in yourself. If i, a human with virtues and defects, just like you, can do it, you can do it too. So don't give up, cause you have the world on your hands. If you change the way you look at yourself, the world will definitely change.
Your happiness depends on you, and only you. You have to believe in yourself, cause if you don't, who will?Everybody has a light inside themselves, you just have to turn it on and make it shine. I assure you, that if u do that, your light will become brighter with every step you take.
But, if u surrender, and don't even try to believe in yourself, you lose a whole beautiful world, and the world loses the bright star that's inside of u prepared to shine.
Remember: love is magic, but "all magic comes with a price". The price is that you have to fight in this world to make your love last. To win in this fight you have to be strong and never ever give up. If u don't do anything to save your love, you will always live in the darkness.
So kiss yourself, hug yourself, embrace yourself, marry yourself! And above all, love yourself, cause that's the way to keep your love safe.

(2015)