Love doesn't sucks

People say that love sucks. Love doesn't sucks. What does sucks, is to "unlove" yourself when you're already in love. Or, you doesn't have to necessarily be in love, but, just in that path.
The start of love is absolutely beautiful, stunning. Then, the meanwhile, is even more beautiful. And then, the pre-end, the end, and the post-end, ohh, those are really hard times, each even more sad than the next.
But do i think it's worth it? Absolutely.
It's just like life, you know?
Love, is like every feeling, and the feelings are like every living being.
They born, then live, and then, suddenly, they are gone.
But there is always something that stays with you. You win memories, experiences, lessons, knowledge, wisdom, you make your heart bigger. You open your mind, your soul. You definitely win.
So don't you think for a moment that love is a piece of shit, that love destroys you, that love is a waste of time. Because love isn't, if you just use that feeling in the right way.
What is the "right way" to use love? Just loving, kids!
Don't let anyone take away your love from you, and that means don't give others the power of taking it from you. Love is something that you share with others, not something that you gift to others.
So share your love to the world, even if someone wasn't intelligent enough to appreciate it. Spread love even in your dark times. 'Cause you know what? Love is the best way to light up not just your world, but others too.

(2016)