Chapter 2

[Nobody's POV]

Titus' eyes widened in surprise that she responded. So he took a few steps back and walked over to Muu. And also, the two Djinns were still arguing.

Furcas slams his forehead again, against Andras's as he growls with a grin. "You know, did I forget to mention that I never liked you? You're such a downer to this group!"

"At least I don't have a big-ass mouth like yours! It's so fucking big that you can fit a damn elephant in there!", Andras shoves his hands on Furcas' face and pinches his cheeks like a stretcher.

Sitri and Asmodeus tried holding back the two of them but even they struggle in doing this. Halphas on the other hand just floated next to his owner and yawned. As he fans his mouth, he perks up a little bit as he saw something that caught his attention. It was bad news. Well, for the two Djiins fighting anyways.

"Uh guys?", said Halphas with a low, soft voice but neither of the four heard him. He turns to Aladdin and the others, shaking his head as if he was pointing at something. Most of then noticed Halphas' Adam's apple bobbed, nervous.

"Uh oh.", Aladdin began to sweat and hid behind Morgiana.

All of them, besides the two Djinns felt the red aura of fury. They watch the woman rise from the bed like a zombie by standing up with her feet, no hands, and flicks her upper torso up with glowing eyes. She takes a big breath and bends her back a little bit, preparing something.

Halphas sighs and covers his ears. "Prepare to cover your ears guys.", he mumbled.

They did so as they were told besides Judar who was carefree about the whole situation. Sitri and Asmodeus backed off and covered their ears as well.

"Oh boy. Here we go again.". Sitri sweat-dropped and poked her ears with her fingers.

"This is gonna suck really badly.", Asmodeus added.

After that, the girl opened her mouth, releasing her battle cry like a Fanalis would do but instead of sounding silent and forcing a shock wave, hers was a scream. A scream that pierced everyone's ears and mirrors, glass-like objects began to shatter in the room, up to the stadium. Everyone besides the Djinns and Judar were on their knees, agonizing. Judar on the other hand was making too much effort of strengthening his borg but it didn't take that long for it to shatter too.

Furcas and Andras were twitching, and grunted in pain in the whole process. And when it stopped, both of them nervously turned around. In front of them was the girl with her hands on her hips and her eyes drooping, irritated. She had darkened areas under her eyes due to lack of sleep and her hair sticking out everywhere.

"You guys.", she grumbled and let one of her eyes twitch.

"Yes?", Furcas and Andras said nervously.

She inhales and then began shouting out words. "You guys should just admit that you guys like each other so kiss and make up already! This is the first good sleep I had in months and you guys are ruining it because who knows why! So can I please just have my rest without anyone having to scream at anybody!", she finishes and flops onto the bed, pulling the covers over her.

They were left speechless. Till, she sits up again, looking around. Sitri moves herself next to her owner and strokes her hair that were poking out everywhere. "Astarah dear, have you calmed down yet?"

"Where am I?", she looks around again and darted her eyes at Morgiana and the others. "A Fanalis.", she mumbled with her eyes wide. Her attention was also caught by Masrur and Muu, making her flinch. "More of them too."

"So your name is Astarah? Hello, I'm Titus. And you're here in one of the infirmary rooms in Reim Empire. Aladdin and the others found you on their way back by the waters.", Titus taps his staff on the ground twice and smiles at her.