Chapter 5

[Unknown POV]

It's definitely her. No doubt about it. Just the feeling of being around her. Those gentle eyes. I hate them so much. But I can't expose myself. At least not now. Or ever. I don't want to bring her back the pain and the guilt. Or do I?

Why am I feeling like this?

I don't understand what's going on with me but this leaves me no choice. To blind her with lies.

Deep inside, I was cackling. The reason is unknown to me why.

[Nobody's POV]

The group stood in front of the sea, enjoying the breeze. Except for Masrur who wasn't there because he was called back in by Muu due to some work load. Floating in the air, Judar decided to check on the arrival of the guests. Leaving only the four, Alibaba, Aladdin, Astarah and Morgiana alone.

"Alright.", Astarah bumps her fists together and looks up to the gray sky. "This is perfect!", she leaps into the air and summons the blades she had before. "Ashamaday Shafarat!", after that, she was engulfed into a cyclone as she began her equip. "Djinn Equip: Asmodeus!"

Astarah succumbs to the violet mist as she transforms into her Djinn Equip. Her hair flew in the air, turning from charcoal to purple. Her forehead had a third eye visible and two little horns grew. For her gear, her arms had violet, feather accents to it and for her body, she wore a dancer's outfit in purple and black. As she opens her eyes, they were now purple.

"Let's go Amon!", Alibaba transforms too and rushes to Astarah's side, amazed as he examines the other Djinn Equip of a metal-vessel. "Wow, you looks so cool Astarah!"

"You heard that guys? He thinks Asmodeus is cool.", said Astarah with a mocking tone and grin.

Laughing voices and one that was whining echoed out of their vessels at Astarah's comment. It seemed that the one whining was Asmodeus as he was being teased. His looks didn't really match his personality. Despite being the husband of Sitri, he was very childish. More childish than Furcas. 

The two gave themselves space in between as they prepare to fight each other. Morgiana and Aladdin watched from a hill, seated. Well, they were acting as the back up just in case something bad happens.

After it was settled, without anymore words to say, Astarah and Alibaba clashed their blades. The euphoria of blood lust filled the woman.

Both of them met each other's eyes, leaning close to each other grinning. Their blades sparked on every hit and deflect and made noises that would cause your own hair to stand up. 

"Oho, Alibaba. You're getting a little too fired up aren't you?", the woman vessel smirks and counters Alibaba's moves, cornering him a little bit.

The blonde shakes his head and grins back at her. "You're probably right! Cuz this is fun!"

[Meanwhile]

The tides were somewhat stable as it rocked the giant ship. The siblings of Kou empire stood at the deck of the ship, with their arms crossed as they watch their northern direction. All of them were worried even though Kouen doesn't look like it. They were all worried about Hakuei's safety and well-being for she, was possessed by no other than Gyokuen herself.

But other than that, they were glad to get away from the hands of Al-Thamen. Hakuei, or you would say, Gakuen disappeared after Aladdin defeated her. They were safe. For now that is. 

As the wind blew on their faces, Kouen raises a brow and turned to his brother Koumei with a questioning expression. "It's Judar. Isn't it?"

"Brother, if you know the answer, you shouldn't have bothered asking me the question.", Koumei lets out a chuckle and folds his arms on his chest.