Chapter 10

[Two days later]

Astarah avoided contact with people for the past two days. Even Alibaba and the others weren't allowed to go in her room. Not even Hakuryuu. It's not like he personally wanted to. Wherever Morgana and his friends go, he follows. Judar on the other hand, some say that he's been sneaking in her room. But it wasn't relevant. Or was it?

Today was the celebration of Sindria and Reim's friendship. The halls were filled with servants running around trying to get everything ready.

Meanwhile, in Astarah's room, Myron was yanking her off the bed but she was holding onto it really tight. With Morgiana's help of pulling her of course.

"Astarah-san, you can't stay in here all cooped up.", Morgiana tugs on Astarah's leg and pulls on it.

Astarah shook her head rapidly and grips on the sheets. "No! I'll stay here and you guys can have fun out there!"

Myron tucks in her skirt and was about to go full force. "I told you that I'm going to do your wardrobe before and there's no backing down now.", her eyes glinted as she grins and finally, got Astarah off the bed.

"Gah alright already! I'll go so don't fucking kill me!", Astarah shouted and sits on the ground, scratching her head furiously. 

"Good girl. Now...", Myron pauses and runs to the dresser where a pile of clothing was piling up on the chair. She grabs one of them and shows it to Astarah. "This will be what you're wearing."

The dark-haired fanalis' eyes widened in shock. "No. No fucking way.", she jumps off her feet and goes to the other side of the bed. "You're not kidding are you?"

The other fanalis lady smiles and thrusts the outfit forward. "Nope! Surely, the boy will like it too! Right Morg-chan?", she turns to Morgiana.

"Yes.", Morgiana nods with a blank expression then smiles at Astarah. "Surely, Hakuryuu will like it very much.", she gives her a thumbs up.

Just his name caught Astarah's attention. She cups her cheeks, thinking about Hakuryuu then nods her head rapidly to the girls. "I'll do it!" 

"Great!", Myron squealed and jumps on her feet, dressing up Astarah with the help of Morgiana. 

They were having fun chattering till Astarah spoke. "I can even do a number for everyone.", she said, making the girls confused. "And you guys are gonna help me.", she grinned.

[Timeskip]

It took a while but when the night came, everything was ready. The hall of Titus' headquarters was bright of chandeliers and and filled with food. There were still more coming as the servants come back in and out of the kitchen. The guests were of course, the people of Reim. Outside of the building was even more lively as the people danced around, laughed and smiled.

Outside, was where the others were. Proposing a toast to each other. Just for one night, Kouen, Sinbad and Masrur had to get along for the sake of their friends and Titus. Titus' deal was if they cause trouble for Reim, they will immediately get kicked out of the kingdom.

"Hey guys, have you seen Morgiana anywhere? She was with Myron-san earlier and never heard from them since this afternoon.", Alibaba stands on his toes and tries to look for the girls among the crowd.

They all shook their heads, not knowing how to answer him besides one person. A cough came from Titus and all of them looked at him.

Titus smiles and points his staff at the direction where people started to back up, giving the an opening to the center of the event. A dancer stepped into the center and spins around a couple of times then bowed. "Enjoy the show.", she said with a smirk through her veil and slams a smoke bomb, causing a pink cloud to fill up the center.