Chapter 24

Astarah dashes to the remaining army of black Djinns. With her claw, she sliced through them. One by one, the numbers decreased.

But it wasn't just the black Djinns and Illah closing in to give them their doom that she was worried about. The members of Al-Thamen were still there huddled in a circle like a horde.

She remained calm. Also, her gear consisted of a scaled shoulder pad, a silver breastplate and metal cuffs on her upper arm and her neck. Her body had black webbed marks and there was a black glyph wing with red accents sprouting from her lower back. On her chest was the common Djinn third eye that glowed gold and red. Her layered hair reached all the way down to her knee. Her right eye was darker than the other. Last thing was the veil she had over her mouth, Andras' symbol under her right eye and the spiked crown that she had.

"This is getting tiring. Sinbad, Alibaba, Hakuryuu, Kouen, Princess Kougyoku, Prince Koumei, Prince Kouha and the lady that tied me up. We all know that this was the second time it happened. You know, dark god trying to take over the world?", said Astarah without taking her eyes off of Illah.

Sinbad raises a brow and turns his head left and right to the others. "Correct. But, what are you planning on doing?"

"Astarah, you have the upper hand here. What's your plan?", said Kouen.

Astarah smiles and turns to them. "All of you, do me a favor. Get rid of Al-Thamen. I'll do the rest."

Judar rushes to her and grabs her by the hand. "Astarah...", he gives her a pleading expression. The hand that was holding Astarah was trembling. 

"Go with them Judar.", she smiles at her lover dearly. "They're gonna need all the help they can get. I have to go have Aladdin help me."

"That's not it. I want to say sor—", he was cut off with her finger pressing on his lips. He stares into his reflection from her eyes and lets her speak.

"It's alright. No need.", she giggles and pushes him away. "We have all the time to talk later alright?", she flies her way to Aladdin, leaving Judar to do as she says.

[Back at Reim]

Titus and Muu headed over to the paradise temple where Lady Scheherazade's body used to rest.  The magi walks over to the stone bed and clasps his hands together, praying.

"Titus, what are we doing in here in the first place?", Muu looks around the temple and smiles as he sees Titus' gesture. "You really are a child of Lady Scheherazade."

The blonde averts his eyes at to Muu and chuckles. "Now now. I don't think this is the right time for you to give me the talk.", he pauses and looks up to an opening inside the temple that let light enter the cave. "This place should be enough. No one knows about it so I guess we can let her rest in here for a while till she is ready. If she ever comes back.". he walks over to a garden pond close to the stone bed and kneels down, looking at his reflection from the water.

"What?", Muu raises a brow. "What are you talking about Titus?"

"Don't worry about it.", said Titus with a sad smile and lifts his hand. A slightly red and gold rukh butterfly lands on his finger, fluttering its wings. "I wonder how he's gonna react to it this time."

Muu didn't bother questioning what Titus meant on the last part. So he silently stares at him and kept his words to himself.

[Back to the battleground]

Astarah approached Aladdin and puts one hand on his shoulder. None heard their conversation but it looked like it was something one must worry about. While the other fight was going on between the metal vessels against Al-Thamen, the only one who noticed the two was Judar.