Chapter 27

Judar staggers forward while Astarah passes through the crowd without leaving their eyes from each other. Then, the two rushed to each other's arms.

Astarah jumps into the air, to his arms in tears. "Judar!", she blinks her tears in joy.

The magi stumbles as he positioned himself to catch her. And when he finally caught her in his arms, Judar falls backwards because of the impact. He then wraps his arms around her, not planning on letting her go any time soon. "Astarah...", he runs his fingers through her hair and pushes her head close to him, breathing on the side of her head.

"Judar!", she cried and hugs him tight as well. She wailed out loud and trembled in his arms. As the two lovers leaned back a little, the two shared a deep kiss.

A deep kiss that involved the tongue game, the hair stroking and well— you could say, maybe, body touching?

Suddenly, a cough stops them from getting into the best parts. Titus walks out of the crowd with his staff. "Ehem. I know you guys have to catch up and all but we have other guests as well. Also, don't you think you should find a better setting for that?"

Redness on the lovers' cheeks made everyone giggled. Astarah gets off of Judar and the two of them got off the ground. The next thing that happens shocked Astarah.

The Fanalis Corps members were bowing in front of her. Even Muu and Masrur too.

"Ah. What is this all about Titus? Muu? Masrur?", Astarah tilts her head, worried.

Judar wraps his arm around her waist and summons his wand that is now a black staff, similar to a trident, pointing it at the others. "No funny business.", he growled.

"Well, you are Lord Adonis's daughter so we are suppose to respect you.", Muu smiled and puts his hand to his chest. "Princess Astarah."

"Princess?! No no no. That's w-wrong Muu. Guys, please stand up. Call me Astarah like always ok? No Princess or any honorifics of that kind.", Astarah shakes his head rapidly. 

Muu and the others stand up and gave her a handful of smiles.

Judar glances at Astarah. He examines her face, her hair, her body, everything. He thought that her body had matured and not only that, she as a person became somewhat delicate. No more Miss Know It all or dense woman from school or something. He wanted to break her. Not like what he did to her before, you know, the mind manipulation and all that from the beginning of the story. But the you know what and we all know what that is.

The magi's trance was disturbed as Alibaba and the others jumps them. Well, Astarah for the most part.

"Astarah dear!", Kougyoku cried and wraps her arms around her neck. 

Alibaba, Morgiana, Aladdin and Hakuryuu pulls her into a group hug, pushing Judar out of the way. "Hey! What's the big idea! She's mine!"

"Oh shut it Judar. We're her friends too.", Alibaba grinned and hugs the group tighter.

"It's not our fault that you decided to abandon her for a month.", Aladdin added with a smirk. He really does know where to hit it hard.

Judar pops a vein on his temple , irritated. He yanks Astarah away from the group circle and hugs her protectively. "Shut it you people! She's mine and mine only you hear? I will kill anyone who dares to lay a finger on her! Or anyone who even tries to make advances on her!"

"Judar.", Astarah smiles and stands on her toes, reaching for his cheek for a kiss. She slightly pecks his cheek and pats his chest. "What are you getting all mad for? Calm down."