Chapter 11

[One day later]

It was just another day for Reim. Some of the people that were celebrating last night were still left on the street napping. In Titus and the Fanalis Corps' residence were the people laying on the ground too. It was quiet and sunny. 

Not for long though.

She flutters her lashes, opening her eyes as the light shined on her face. Slowly sitting up, she cups her head in pain. Her vision was still blurry but she stood up anyway. On her way to the dresser with limp legs, she plants her hands on it and looks at herself in the mirror. Her eyes opened wide. She takes a deep breath and—

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!"

The door in Astarah's room opened with a kick by Alibaba and Morgiana and Aladdin rushing in. They found Astarah laying on the floor covered with a blanket. She was shivering on the ground and was mumbling words that weren't understandable.

Morgiana was the first one to go to her and pats her head. "Astarah-san, are you alright?", she pulls on her blanket and turned white, she panicked as well.

The others were shocked as well. Astarah was in total shock after seeing so many marks on her skin and her hips were hurting. Neck, arms, legs, the marks were everywhere. "I don't remember anything— ack!", she cups her head and endures the pain while on her knees.

"Astarah, what happened to you!?", Alibaba rushes to her and puts his hand on her shoulder. "I saw you last night on your way to your room and you looked perfectly normal."

Suddenly, the others just arrived too. Kouen and his siblings, Judar, Sinbad and his generals came in rushing as well. "What happened?", Kouen shouted and reaches for his blade.

"Someone apparently attacked Astarah-san in her sleep last night.", Morgiana covers Astarah with the blanket and comforts her.

"Define... Attacked.", Sinbad raises his brows and holds onto his chin. 

Astarah stands up and whips the blanket to the side and showed her body. She was also barely wearing anything but a top that ended to her belly button and underwear. "Marks! I have marks everywhere, my legs hurt, my hips hurt and there's a shit ton of marks all over my body! I don't know what happened to me but someone attacked me!", her eyes were spinning as she was slowly going crazy.

The guys in the room started to have flushed cheeks from her display. The girls in the room, Morgiana and Kougyoku covered her up again with the blanket and blocks the men's sight of her. 

Kougyoku covers her mouth with her sleeves and turns to Yamuraiha. "You there, you helped me with that incident with Lord Sinbad a long time ago. I think it'll work as well on Astarah-chan's situation. Will you do it on my behalf?", she pauses and clears her throat. "Oh I'm sorry, I meant our behalf."

"Yam, I also ask of you that.", Sinbad added.

Yamuraiha sighs and nods. She opens the water board from before but instead of the Kougyoku water puppet, it was Astarah. The previous events that happened to Astarah started showing in mini form.

[Last Night]

The party was still going for hours and hours till midnight. Alibaba and the group were sitting on one of the tables prepared for the guests and were still eating and drinking together. 

Morgiana who was sitting quietly the whole time looks down on her drink, looking at her own reflecting on the wine. "Guys, should we be worried about Astarah-san? She hasn't come back for hours now."

"Nah, don't worry about it Morg. Astarah's fine. She can take care of herself.", Alibaba clinks his cup with Sinbad and chugs on it.

"Even so Alibaba, a lady alone out there? That's a big no no.", Sinbad added with a smile and drinks his cup.