Chapter 22

Where the heck am I?

Astarah wakes up in the darkness. Her hands were all tied up and she had a blindfold over her eyes. "What the- where the fuck!?", she struggled to move and began kicking her legs. "Where the fuck am I? Hello?", the ropes weren't breaking free and she couldn't transform. It was like there was magic applied to it.

Her ears perked up as she hears footsteps. She knew that she wasn't in a bad place since there was a warm touch from the sun rays caressing her bare legs.

"I didn't really like the idea before but now, I kind of do. I wonder what made Masrur think of this kind of thing. Didn't he like Astarah?", she hears Aladdin's voice from afar.

"Yeah, but he's doing it for her. Man, that's what you call a real man.", said Alibaba.

Wait a minute...

"Aladdin! Alibaba! You little shits what is going on? Why am I all tied up? And get rid of the blindfold! You can leave the ropes but please just get the blindfold off!", she panted. Her anxiety of being not able to see anything like from the past is kicking in. But no one seemed to notice that she was in that kind of situation.

"Sorry Astarah-san. You're gonna have to stay like that for a little while. Just hang in there for a little longer.", said a female's voice. "Bring him in as soon as he takes Hakuryuu's bait.", she whispered, not letting Astarah hear her command.

She couldn't make up who's it was. But she had a scent that was similar to Hakuryuu. It wasn't him though. "Please- I just need the fold gone."

And before she knew it, nobody was there anymore. The feeling of isolation made her heart beat louder and louder till her breathing stopped. She falls to the ground, choking.

"H- help... Fold... I'm sc-scared. Please...", her consciousness faded and her voice trailed off.

[Meanwhile]

Few days ago, Masrur asked Aladdin and his friends for a request. And that is to let Astarah see Judar. So Aladdin decided to contact Kouen- which was a big mistake cuz he ended up asking a lot of questions about the situation, trying to take advantage of it.

As soon as Hakuei heard of the plan, she immediately volunteered to be part of it.

Right now, Hakuei and the others were running around Reim. Ever since Kou's ship arrived at Reim's docks, Judar flew away.

He knew what was going on. And at the moment, he was hiding in a corner somewhere around Titus's residence.

"Dang, they're not giving up. Who the hell do they think they're messing with? Tch, saying that I have to see her.", he pauses and looks down.

I wanna touch her.

"Ack.", he shook his head and takes and peek of the halls. A sweat drop dripped from his temples as he notices Hakuei coming his way, furious. With her siblings Hak, Kougyoku and Kouha following her. "This bitch...", he whispered.

"Oh that stupid Judar! He knew what we were up to all this time!", steam came out of Hakuei's ears. "Hakuryuu, when you see him, give him the bait right away! If it doesn't work... Then we're doing this the hard way.", she was on fire. "We didn't tie her up for nothing."

Wait- what?!

Hakuryuu tugs on his sister's arm with a pleading look. "Are you sure it's OK to leave her like that? She looked really uncomfortable having that blindfold on."

A chill ran down his spine. Judar trembled on the spot and sneaked out of the corner. To what you ask? To look for her. Duh.

First he went to her room. She wasn't there. Without getting caught, he searched every room of the building except for one. He was standing in front of the last room. And it was really weird for a room to be hidden all the way to the top. A hidden attic?