Chapter One: Jail Escape

WARNING: STRONG LANGUAGE. DO NOT READ IF YOU'RE AGAINST THOSE. APPLICABLE TO ALL CHAPS OF THIS BOOK.

APRIL 13, 2016 - ANOTHER WARNING: I WROTE THIS STORY WHEN I WAS TWELVE. THIS SUCKS. A LOT. LMAO.

Chapter One: Jail Escape

Justin's POV

Name: Justin Drew Bieber

Age: 19

Birthdate: March 1, 1994

Parents Name: Pattie Malette, Jack Bieber

Siblings: Two; Jaxon Bieber, Jazmyn Bieber

The Judge read my description aloud and said, "I declare you, Justin Bieber, guilty. For the crime of multiple murder, illegal dealing of drugs and illegal possession of multiple firearms."

----------

"You can't put me in here! For fuck's sake, I don't belong here!" I shouted as the police walked out of the dark corridor of the jail cages.

The other prisoners gave me death glares, maybe because of what I said. The part, I don't belong here!

"What do you mean, you don't belong here?!" One prisoner, finally, blurted out. I knew it. The guy's chest was bare, It showed a lot of his tattoos, there's a dragon and lots of other meaningless tattoos, tattooed onto his chest. "We're all alike here, dude. We're all jerks who made countless mistakes. We need to pay for them." He said, Ha.

As if he was once a pastor or an advisor.

I smirked at what he said. There's no way I'm staying here for even a day. "That's what you think." I muttered.

I took a small phone out of my pocket. Yeah, a phone. How did I sneak them here? Easy, the policemen were dumb. I am Justin Bieber; I am invincible.

"Hey! H-how...?" One prisoner said while pointing his hands at the phone of mine, shocked. His eyes were very wide and his mouth hang open. I smirked at him.

"Easy, the policemen were dumb." I said to the prisoner, repeating exactly what I was thinking a few seconds ago.

"Cool." The prisoner who was lecturing me earlier, muttered.

"You think?" I said to him, making him shocked. "What? You thought I didn't hear you call me 'cool'? Nah, a badass like me knows everything." I smirked at my words, he just grinned and shooked his head laughing a little. "I'm Justin." I said extending my hands letting him know that I wanted to know his name, too.

"Yah, I know bro. Everyone knows about you. Justin Bieber, right? I'm Steven." He replied, extending his hands reaching mine, and slightly shooking it.

Great. Welcome to my gang Steven. I know you haven't agreed, yet. But, no one rejects me. I know I sound fucked up. Hiring a member in a mafia within less than thirty minutes of meeting him? Not normal. But I never said I was.

"Welcome to my gang then, Steven."

"What?! You're letting me join you're gang? Or, I just heard it wrong?" He asked in disbelief.

"Nope! You heard it right."

"You're kidding me aren't you?" He asked, once again. Damn, this is hard. No. This guy is hard-not in a dirty way, perverts.

"Nope."

"Yes, you are,"

"Nahh,"

"Oh, yes, you are!"

"Do you want to join or not?" I asked angrily, running out of patience.

"Woah, easy bro. I was just. . ." He stopped. "Shocked. I mean, your gang-or mafia whatever on planet you call that-is one of the most known in the country and I'm just a total stranger to you. How can you even trust me that fast?"

"Well, you look like you can be trusted." I simply stated.

He smiled. "Thanks bro, I needed that."

"So, I have a plan. We can get out of here as soon as possible." I said dragging him to one corner, leaving the other prisoners alone and murmuring to one another. "I am going to call one of my most trusted men to help us escape from here." He nodded, telling me to continue, "He's going to set this place on fire and-ta-da! We can escape!" I said to him, he smirked and muttered a "cool."

And this begins. I dialled George's number into my phone and it started ringing. I smirked.

-----------

George's POV

"Hey, Jordan! Come with me and bring two gallons of flammable gas with you. Justin called, he needs to get out of the jail, A.S.A.P," I ordered Jordan, and he quickly did what I told him to. Well, if he don't it's either me or the boss a.k.a Justin who's going to kill him. I'm the right hand of the boss anyways, so I can do that on my own. "Quick! Get those in the van!" I shouted at him making him move a lot more faster.

I love my job, to be fucking honest.

----------

I scattered the gas all around the prison and made sure that there is one possible escape route for the boss and his new friend. And that no one saw us, too.

"Light the fire!" I ordered to Jordan. He nodded and rushed to look for his lighter and lit the fire hot. I smirked, then muttered a "good."

"Sir! This place is on fire! We need to guard the prisoners or else they might escape!" I heard one policeman panic.

"Quick! Call the fire station! Do something to calm the fire down and guard the prisoners! We won't want them escaping." I heard another cop shout.

I got in the van and took four guns. One for me, one for Jordan, one for Justin and one for his friend.

After getting the guns I gave one of them to Jordan, tucked two of them in my pants and left one in my hands. Me and Jordan went inside the prison while I pulled the trigger of my gun shooting the ceiling. Just a little show to do a little scaring to the policemen.

"Look! They're the ones who burnt the place! They're from Bieber's gang!" One shouted.

"Shut up!" I said and shot him twice in the chest. Thick blood came out rushing from his chest and his face went pale as he fell onto his knees and lied on the cold hard ground, dead.

I felt someone tap my shoulder I turned around to look and saw that it was a cop ready to punch me. But, sorry for him, this isn't a James Bond movie and if it is, he definitely wouldn't be and will never be James Bond. So, I hit him with my gun right in the head and he fainted.

Shit. This place is burning like hell already! I need to go to boss, now!

"Jordan! Take care of this part! I'll go take boss!" I shouted as the fire got bigger and the smoke larger. I coughed and ran to find Justin.

I saw prisoners getting out fron the cells, but, hell I don't care about them! Where the hell is boss?!

"Justin!" I shouted trying to track him.

But no response.

Shit. "Boss!" I called out once again but still, no answer. Ugh. I coughed, again.

Plywoods from the gaol's ceilings kept falling down and the smoke is getting thicker and thicker. Suddenly, I felt someone's hand from behind me, and I know who exactly he was-the boss.

"Fuck! Boss! You scared the shit out of me! I thought you were dead or something," I joked. I don't even know how I managed to throw a joke in this kind of situation.

"George!? Is that you?" Justin's friend said, which I found out was my younger brother;Steven. Steven Brooks. My one and only brother!

"What the hell, Steven! You're the boss' new friend?" I asked, acting shocked.

"Yup." He answered popping the p.

"Hey! Talk later the whole prison is burning already!" Justin shouted, when suddenly, a huge pile of wood fell from the ceiling and it hit Justin right on the head.

"Boss!"

---------

So!! That's the first chapter! Hope you liked it! :)