Chapter Eleven: Come Away With Me - It's Gonna Be Alright

Chapter Eleven: Come Away With Me — It's Gonna Be Alright

Justin

"Dana, come away with me." I nervously said. I can see Dana's face frown at my suggestion, I am, too. But, this is the only way I can see to keep her from her deadly father.

"J-Justin, are you serious?" She asked, with jaw wide open.

"Dana, I am," I assured. I ran to my guitar's stand and took my guitar. I sat on the ground and tapped my side, telling Dana to sit beside me. "Come here," I smiled.

She smiled at me as she sat beside, and I started to strum my guitar strings with an E minor, then a C major. I was about to play Greyson Chance's Summertrain which is—somehow—relatable to our situation.

Come with me for a little ride, see the shadows passing by,
Look at the sun and see the clouds turn to faces in the sky,

Dana slightly frowned at the lyrics of the song, but smiled again when she saw me look at her.

Daydreaming lightly through the rain,
All's forgiven on a Summertrain,
Come with me for a little ride, see the shadows passing by,

I stared at Dana's smile—as she was smiling—and continued to play, but I jumped to the last part where it said,

Come away with me, It's gonna be alright you'll see,
Come away with me, It's gonna be alright, just breath.

I stopped. She frowned. "Why did you stopped?" She asked me out of curiosity.

"I've thought of a better song. Do you still want to hear me?" I smiled.

"Of course, I do! Now, sing!" She demanded, I laughed at her.

I started to strum the strings of my guitar again and played Sunshine & City lights by Greyson Chance—again. I like that kid, he's not that popular, but he's an amazing singer. But, still I like Justin Bieber better, do you know him? I bet you do! I can't believe it I have the same name as him. Then, I started to sing, although I decided to only sing the chorus part in this one.

What you need, to know, is to try and let it go, let it go,
What you need to find, is someone who'll never gon' let you go,
And oh...oh-oh, and Sunshine & City Lights.. will guide you home,
And oh-oh-oh yeah, you gotta know,
I'll never let you go.

I stopped and there and she kissed me.

Yes. She kissed me.

Not long after, I kissed her back, passionately yet, still a little rough. She kissed back with the sane passion and wrapped her arms around my neck. Then, she pulled away.

"Justin, OK. I'll come with you." I smiled widely, like, I am the luckiest man alive and pulled her into a tight hug.

Right at this moment, I could feel the butterflies twirl around my stomach. Even though, I know that this decision we had just made can cause a huge fight between his dad and I, I still smiled like there's no tomorrow.

Actually, I don't even really care about the stupid war, I'm more than willing to fight for Dana if it makes her safe and away from her abusive son of a bitch of a father.

"Thank you, Dana." I responded.

"For what?" She asked, pulling away from my tight hold.

"For giving me a chance to protect you. To care for you. For making me feel like I'm the happiest man alive out there. Thank you, for everything." She smiled at me widely and with that an idea came popping up into my mind. I quickly said, "Dana, will you be my girlfriend?"

————————————————

Dana

"Dana, will you be my girlfriend?" Justin proposed and with that a very huge smile appeared on my face.

Butterflies kept flying around my stomach and I feel like flying due to ecstasy right now. I couldn't believe it he asked me—not that I didn't want it, I was just shocked—to be his girlfriend. And right now I fewl like the happiest woman on the surface of the planet.

I never knew I could learn to love someone, because of my dad who keeps pushing me to date random thugs he know. Just the thought alone disgusts me, knowing that one of them... took my virginity and my dad didn't even cared about it. He just said that I'm old enough to lose it, so why not?

But, right now I shouldn't even be thinking about it. This question he had just made was stupid, I mean, who wouldn't say yes to him? His kind, funny, handsome and all. He may have a few.. no scratch that, he has tons of tattoos, but that doesn't make him a bad person. He might look all bad ass outside, but he is soft in the inside. I know he had killed many people, but right now I don't really even care about it anymore.

I like Justin Bieber.

I care about him.

After all the thoughts and a few seconds of silence, "yes," was the only thing I replied.

I saw him response with a huge, sincere and genuine smile as he jumped up and shouted, "yes! Jesus can you believe it? Dana is my girlfriend now!!" And with that, I stood up and grabbed him by his collar and kissed him.

————————————————

Oh my God! They're finally together! But, this one looks like a filler chapter. But, it's not really.. It's just short :( Sorry, I feel bad about it..

Also, Greyson Chance's songs are quite famous in this chapter. I chose his songs cuz they're relatable to this chapter, that's why. :)

Btw, just so you know, I started this book out of boredom. And I didn't know I'd love to write it.. So I continued it even though I only use my phone when I type. That's why the chapters are always short, and I can't use the media, it's hard to type here:(

But, don't worry guys, I'm making it sure that this book will reach up to 40 chapters or even more!:)
And, if you guys don't mind, can you please read my new story — The Bad Girl's Geek? Pretty please with a cherry on top. :*

Anyways, tweet me @yanamangahas

Vote, Comment, Follow :)