Chapter Twenty: Revelations

Justin

“Lark!” I shouted. The adrenaline rushed through my angry vains and I felt really, really angry. With one try, I managed to split the rope wrapped around my wrists and break free from it.

Hulk mode on.

No one can hurt Dana! No one. I know I shouldn’t be saying this, but ugh! I don’t know.

I ran to Lark and took the gun from him. He looked stunned at my action—well, who wouldn’t? I was also stunned at my own actions. Lark’s face became pale and guilty, but also afraid at the same time.

“George! Bring Dana to the hospital!” I ordered. “I’ll take care of you,” I smirked angrily at Lark.

I rapidly grabbed him by his shirt collar while pointing the gun I was holding at his head. I took a peak at Dana and frowned at her situation. Her left arm received two gunshots and her stomach received the remaining other. “George, hurry up!”

“Okay, Justin. Take good care of that jerk,” he sighed. “Steven, run to Jimmy and tell him to get the car ready! Pierre, help me here!”

I averted my gaze from them, not wanting to see Dana in that miserable situation right now. “You merciless human creature! Are you even a human?! How did you feel when your whole family died?!”

“I felt weak, Justin! I was hurt like hell!” I tightened my grip unto him as he answered me.

“Then, why did you do that to Dana!? Fuck you, Lark! Fuck you!” Tears started building up on my eyes.

“Why did you do that to my family?!” He spat, that made me more angrier.

Losing my temper, I punched him twice square on the face that left him a bruised cheek. He tried to punch me back, but before he could even do that, I kicked him in the stomach. He fell on the ground, clutching his—now bruised as well—stomach.

I laughed without any humour at him. “You shouldn’t have done that, Lark! You’re going to pay for that! I don’t care about your emotions, I don’t fucking care about you!” He started crawling backwards like those in the horror movies that made me smirk. “Scared now, are we?” I walked towards him as he crawled his way to the corner of the room.

“I am not scared!” He defended him self—falsely, though.

“Not scared, eh?” I pulled the trigger of the gun that had him almost jumping from his seat, leaving another hole on the roof. One, when he shot it earlier and the other is when I shot it now.

I laughed at him. “Lark, Lark, Lark,” I sang. “It’s funny how the tables turned, isn’t it? Now, tell me the real reason why you’re going after me! I know it’s not because you’re looking for revenge! Tell me!” I paused for a few, my tone and facial expressions becoming serious. “Or I’ll kill you.”

“No! I am not telling you anything,” he answered. His sweat was building up all over his body, obviously scared. Well, he should be, I am Justin Bieber; I can do anything.

“I am waiting for an answer, Lark. One,” I counted.

He looked away from me. “Two!” I continued counting.

“No, I am not telling you a single thing!” He insisted.

Losing my patience, I dragged him up by his hair. “It hurts doesn’t it?” I let out a low chuckle.

He didn’t answer.

I maneuvered the gun around my hands, playing with it, before pointing it after Lark again. “Tik,” pause. “Tok,” pause. I rolled my eyes. “Three!”