Chapter Thirty-Two: It's All Done

Guys, I almost cried while writing this. This is the last chapter. Epilogue will be up, next.

Chapter Thirty-Two: It’s All Done

Justin

If this old hag actually thinks that his five faggot henchmen—who jumps out of tall trees like fucking ninjas—can actually beat us, well he’s wrong.

I ain’t got them eight-pack abs and huge muscles for nothin’.

“Six against three people? Is that even fair?” I broke the silence with a smirk, plastered on my face.

“I don’t think so. Well, maybe. But, no. I mean—duh—look at them fake muscles. Are those from steroids? Such shame, you old hag.” George insulted the five faggots and they all clenched their jaws and gave us dirty looks.

YAAAS BISH, we’re powerpuff girls! We save the da-a-ay!” Steven shouted and I glared at him. Coughing and changing his tone with a much more deeper one, he said “I meant, yes bitches, you ain’t nothin but a piece of white chocolate cake with a cherry on top to us.”

“Oh, shut it. You know you’re going to be dead before midnight comes and you’re self-confidence isn’t going to help you.” Adam muttered to us and I glanced at Dana to see if she’s still okay. As soon as she saw that I was looking at her she gave me a weak smile, somehow telling me that she’ll be fine.

However, I could see the lie in her eyes. She’s scared and I know it. But I won’t let anything bad happen to her. I will kill Adam and start a new life. I’ll go back in Canada and bring Dana with me. I thought, and the thought gave me much more strength, hope and confidence.

I will win this fight.

Not only this fight with this crazy psycho of a step-dad that Dana has. But, also, my fight against life. I am so tired of being left and I am so tired of doing things over and over again. I am tured of making too many mistakes in my life. I am tired and I want to relax for a while. I thought that if I win here, my life will already be as peaceful as I wanted it to be.

My motto in life is: It’s never impossible to do the impossible.

And so I’ll do it now. I know I can easily get killed. There is nobody in this place and, really, I have no idea why. This is a public place, shouldn’t there be many people here? But it’s whatever. I may get killed by saving Dana, but it would definitely be worth it.

I know nothing about love. I am a newborn in this kind of feeling. And I want to give my best shot in my first attempt.

Anyway, if I get killed, maybe that’s just what they call “karma.” Losing my life is nothing against the amount of terrible bad things that I have done before—and nothing against losing Dana for the rest of my life if I lived.

This battle is a now or never. A success or a fail.

“Steven, man,” I whispered a little out loud to my left.

“Yeah?”

“Save Dana no matter what. George and I will take care of these hoodlums. Listen, don’t bother helping us with the fighting—we can do this. But, you have to be fast and save Dana then, get away from here. Real fast. Clear?”

“Clear. Goodluck to you, Justin.” He gently tapped my shoulder and I gave him a light nod.

“George let’s do this!” In just a swift moment, I shot loads of bullets on one of Adam’s goons and in just a few seconds he was laying on the ground, motionless, cold—dead.