Chapter Twenty-Seven: Farewell

★                         ★

★                 ★                             ★

          ★               ★               ★.

             ★

      ★                    ★                 ★

(Pretty cool, eh? Lol)

THIS CHAPTER IS VERY SHORT, BUT I WILL EDIT IT SOON!

Sorry, this update is very late. But, I have a valid reason. I am very busy in school and I'm trying to become an honor student so that my mom would let me go to Justin's tour (slfhaldhaldhh) if ever there will be one in my country. Ermergherd.

Chapter Twenty-Seven: Farewell

Dana

I woke up when someone slapped my face very hard and I swear my face could’ve flown to Mars from how hard the slap was. “What the fuck?!” I protested.

“Adam!” Pierre shouted at my father, looking worried. Why would he be worried? He’s the number one reason why I am here!

“Wake up, you bitch!” My father shouted at me.

“What do you want?” It’s already dark and I’m guessing that it’s past midnight already. The building is even more scarier at midday, God.

“Your Bieber is looking for you! That little bastard is always blocking my way!“ Adam was walking back and forth repeatedly and it almost got me dizzy while Pierre’s mouth was quite agape as he looked at me in pity.

“What do you want me to do?!” I crawled my way backwards against the wall and rolled my head to the side, avoiding my fake father’s deadly stares.

Adam pulled my hair and stared at me with a knowing smirk on his face. And by the looks in his face, I already know that I wouldn’t like the plan he has on his mind.

—♪—

Adam sent me to where Justin is; It’s huge house in the city. By now the road is very quiet and the only noise you can hear are the sound of the crickets and the faint whispers of the wind. Philippines is quite cold during this time of the year and my attire is definitely not making it any better.

Adam made me wear a thin tank-top and a cheap pair of jeans and flip-flops. I walked over to the door and saw Justin puffing on a cigarette in his hand. Seeing him smoke made my heart-break. He already said himself that he had already stopped smoking and only drank on special occasions.

Why is he smoking now?

Probably because your so-called father kidnapped you.

I am more than sure that, right now, he is blaming himself on what happened. I saw a tear escape his eyes, but he quickly wiped away the evidence not even a second after it dropped.

“What are you waiting for?! Go!” Adam whispered at me and I nodded, unwillingly, at him.

I had no choice, but to obey his words. He told me that if I didn’t, he would kill Justin. And knowing that he isn’t protected by henchmen and guns anymore, I knew that killing him at this kind of moment and situation isn’t impossible.

I went closer to Justin and when I reached the gates of the mansion, I whispered, “Justin!”

I saw him look around side by side, back and forth, until his chocolate brown eyes finally met mine. I saw his face lit up and he threw the death trap he was holding in his hands away in the grass before running to my direction and opening the large gate quicker than you can say the word ‘yes.’