Chapter 1 Getting Adopted

Sorry about any spelling mistakes. Hope you enjoy my story

________________________________________________

Maddison POV

Hi my name is Maddison Sky. I am 5 years old. I live in London England and I'm an orphan. I have long light brown hair and blue eyes. I love listening to music I mostly listen to Little Mix and One Direction. I was in a car crash that killed both my mum and dad when I was 3. I haven't been adopted once since I have been in here.

Liam POV

I was looking through the News Paper when I came to the Orphans section. I looked at the first orphan on the page the orphan was a 5 year old girl with long light brown hair and blue eyes her name is Maddison Sky. I felt sorry for her I then got up to look for Danielle.

"Dani" I yelled "i'm in the kitchen' I hear her yell from the kitchen. I walk into the kitchen "Dani can I talk to you" I ask "sure whats up" Dani replied with a concern look. "Do you want to adopt a little girl" I ask "um why are you asking" Dani replied in shock "well when I was looking through the news paper I came to the orphan section I looked at the first girl and she is a 5 year old girl with long light brown hair and blue eyes" I said "and you want to adopt her" Dani asked "yes" I said it then went silent. "please Dani we could be her only hope" I begged braking the silence "fine" Dani finally said "thank you I love you so much babe" I said with excitement "I love you too" Dani said "I'm going to tell the boys" I said walking out of the kitchen

"Niall Harry Louis Zayn" I yelled " yeah" they all yelled running down the stairs. "so why did you call us" Niall asked when they were all down stairs "I got something to tell you all" I said with a big grin on my face "what is it" they all asked " Dani and I are a adopting a 5 year old girl tomorrow" I said "really whats her name" Louis asked with excitement "yeah what is her name" Dani said walking into the room "'her name is Maddison Sky" I said.

---The Next Day---

Maddison POV

When I woke this morning Mrs Collin the owner of the orphanage came in and told me to pack my bags because I'm getting adopted.

At 12:30 the people who are adopting me so many thoughts are running through my head some of my thoughts were 'what if they don't like me, I wonder who they are, omg I will finally have a family.' When they walked into my room I froze I was getting adopted by Liam Payne from One Direction. "hi i'm Liam" Liam said walking in "I know you're from One Direction" I said with excitement "you a fan" he asked "yes" I said walking up to him and giving him a hug "i'm Maddison spelt with two 'd's" I said "I know this is Danielle" Liam said I went over and hugged Danielle.

After Liam and Danielle filled out the adoption papers they came over to me " your name is now Maddison Sky Payne" Danielle said with a grin on her face I smiled "you ready to go" Liam asked "yes" I said Liam picked me up and put me on his hip and grabed my bag with his other hand I said bye to Mrs Collin and we went out to the car. Liam put me down and opened the door of the car and then helped me get in and put my bag on the seat next to me. Liam and Danielle hopped into the car and we left. "do you want to go to the shops to get more clothes for you" Danielle asked looking back at me I nodded in agreement.

When we arrived at the shops Liam helped me out of the car and held my had. We went into lots of shops and got lots of clothes.

After about two hours shopping we went home.

Liam POV

When we got home the lads came running out to meet Maddison. "hi lads" I said getting out of the car "hi" they all replied I opened the back door to get Maddison out and she was asleep "looks like you will have to say hi latter on lads" I said getting he out of the car "whys that" harry asked "Maddi is asleep" I said closing the car door "oh okay" they all said starting to walk inside "can you guys help get the stuff out of the car" Dani asked the lads "okay" they all said turning around and walking over to the car to help get the stuff out.

I walked inside and put Maddi on the couch and then went and got her a blanket. After I got her a blanket I put it over her then kissed her on the forehead and then the lads and Dani walked in the house and went upstairs to Maddi's room and upacked all her stuff. I got my phone out of my pocket and checked the time it was 3:02 I then unlocked my phone and went onto the twitter app. I then took a picture of Maddi sleeping and put it on twitter saying

@Real_Liam_Payne

Welcome home mine and @DaniellePeazer adopted daughter Maddison #MaddisonSkyPayne pic.twitter.com/2IsboQHFoq

I then went out of the twitter app and put my phone back in my pocket. "dad" I herd a voice and looked at Maddi she was awake and called me dad "whats wrong" I said with a smile on my face "i'm hungry" she said sitting up "Okay lets go get you some food" I said standing up she hoped of the lounge and grabbed my hand as we walked into the kitchen. "Do you want a sandwich" I asked Maddi and she nodded. I made her a sandwich and put it on the table in front off her.