Chapter 23 Life Goes On

Maddi POV

I woke up from a bad dream and daddy was still asleep. "Daddy wake up" I said "what's wrong princess" daddy said waking up "I had a bad dream" I said "it's okay baby it was just a dream got back to sleep" daddy said. I gave daddy a hug then went back to sleep.

I woke up and daddy wasn't there he is probably feeding Taylor or something. I got up and went to my room and played. After a while I got bored so I went to see if Uncle Louis was awake. I went to his room and knocked on his door. "Come in" Uncle Louis said I opened the door and he was just sitting in his bed.

"Morning Maddi" Uncle Louis said "morning Uncle Lou" I said "what's up" he asked "I'm bored" I said "why don't you go find your dad" Uncle Louis said "okay" I said and went to find daddy.

I went downstairs but daddy wasn't anywhere downstairs so I went back upstairs to daddy's room he wasn't there so I look in Taylor's room and daddy was putting Taylor in his crib. "Daddy" I said and went over to him and he picked me up. "What's wrong baby girl" daddy asked "I'm bored" I said "what do you want to do" he asked "can we watch a movie please" I asked "sure what movie" daddy asked "Toy Story" I said "okay" daddy said and we went downstairs. Daddy put the DVD into the DVD player and sat on the couch next to me.

After we watched all 3 Toy Stories we had some Lunch. After Lunch Auntie Jade moved all of her stuff into the our houses. By the time Auntie Jade had unpacked it was time for dinner. After dinner I had a shower then went to bed in my daddy's room.

---1 Month Later 26th August 2014---

Liam POV

"Daddy wake up" I herd Maddi say "Happy birthday princess" I said waking up "thank you" Maddi said and gave me a hug. "Lets go get your brother up" I said "okay" Maddi said. We went into Taylor's room and he was asleep still. I picked him up then we went downstairs. I made Maddi some breakfast. After breakfast there was a knock at the door "I GOT IT" Maddi yelled and opened the door Zayn Niall Harry Perrie Jesy and Leigh-Anne were here "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" Everyone yelled "thank you" Maddi said giving everyone a hug.

--After Lunch--

We had just finished Lunch and I was getting Maddi's cake. Seven candles wow seems like only yesterday I adopted her and now she's Seven. We sang Happy birthday to her then she blew out the candle's. I cut the cake and we all had a piece.

--After Dinner--

"Bye" I said then closed the front door "so did you have a good birthday Princess" I asked 'yep" Maddi said. Maddi then went to have a shower. "Time for bed" I said when she came back down "okay" Maddi said. We went upstairs to my room. Maddi hopped onto my bed and I sat down next to her. "Daddy mum lied to me" Maddi said "how" I asked "on my birthday last year she said she won't go anywhere ever again she lied" Maddi said

--Flashback--

26 August 2013 Sydney Australia

"MUMMY" Maddi yelled "hi princess" Dani said and picked Maddi and gives her a hug Maddi started crying "what's wrong princess" Dani asked "I missed you" Maddi said "It's okay princess I'm not going anywhere ever again" Dani said and kissed her forehead. I took Maddi off Dani and we went in side

--End of Flashback--

"Daddy" Maddi said "sorry darling" I said "she lied to me" Maddi said and started to cry "I know darling I know" I said "night daddy" Maddi said "night baby girl love you" I said "love you too" she said then fell asleep.

--Christmas Day--

Maddi POV

"DADDY WAKE UP IT'S CHRISTMAS" I yelled "Merry Christmas" Daddy said waking up "Merry Christmas to you too" I said "Can I open my presents now" I asked "sure baby girl" daddy said. We went downstairs and I opened my presents.

I got lots of presents Taylor got some presents to but not as much as me because he is only a baby. Everyone came over and we are going to have a fun day.

After everyone was here we went to Nando's for lunch. After lunch we went to the park. At the park Uncle Louis pushed me on the swings and we played. After a while Uncle Harry, Niall, Zayn, Louis and Daddy played soccer.

After they finished playing there game of soccer we went home because it was getting dark. We had Pizza for dinner. After dinner I had a shower and got dressed into my Batman pajamas."I'm going to bed" I said and grabbed Uncle Louis hand I said night to everyone then went upstairs with Uncle Louis.

"Can you sing me a song please" I asked Uncle Louis "okay" Uncle Louis said "sing Right Now please" I asked "okay" Uncle Louis said and started singing.

Lights go down, and the night is calling to me, yeah.
I hear voices singing songs in the street

And I know that we won't be going home for so long, for so long
But I know that I won't be on my own, yeah.

I love this feeling that right now
I wish you were here with me
Cause right now
Everything is new to me.
You know I can't fight the feeling.
And every night I feel it.
Right now
I wish you were here with me.

Late night spaces with all our friends, you and me, yeah.
Love these faces just like how it used to be.

And we won't be going home for so long, for so long.
But I know, I won't be on my own, on my own.

I'm feeling like right now
I wish you were here with me
Cause right now
Everything is new to me.
You know I can't fight the feeling.
And every night I feel it.
Right now
I wish you were here with me.

That is all I herd before I fell asleep

_______

That was the last chapter I am still not sure if I should make a sequel I will let you all know soon if I will be doing a sequel or not.