Chapter 8 Busselton Part 2

Zayn POV

"WAKE UP BOYS" Tanya yells I get up straight away and get in the shower. After I got out of the shower I got changed and went down stairs to got some breakfast. When I got down stairs I saw Kyle and Lucy "Morning" I said "Morning" Lucy said and Kyle said nothing like always I got some breakfast and eat it. After i had finished eating I put my bowl on the sink and sat on the couch. "ZAYN MADDI WANTS YOU" I heared Liam yell 'COMING" I yelled back. 

When I got up stairs I went into Liam's room. "What's up" I asked walking into his room "Maddi wants you to be the first person to sign her cast" Liam said "Okay" I said as Liam handed me a marker I wrote 'Get better soon Princess Love Uncle Zayn'. "All done" I said giving Liam the marker back "thank you uncle Zayn" Maddi said and gave me a hug. I can't believe that Maddi wanted me to be the first person to sign her cast she really does love me I am so happy right now.

Liam POV

After Zayn left I signed Maddi's cast saying 'Love you Princess get better soon Love daddy'. "Thank you daddy" Maddi said "can you please have shower" I asked her "yes" she said. I put a plastic bag around her arm then she went to have a shower. While she was in the shower I get out her Purple dress and her white slip on shoes. When she got out of the shower i helped her get dressed then put her hair in a pony tail. Maddi has breakfast and I text Dani she didn't come home last night.

To Dani

Why didn't you come home last night

From Dani

Sorry had a girls night but we stayed at a hotel

To Dani

Can you tell me next time and you need to spend more time with Maddi and I

From Dani

Okay and I will spend today with you

To Dani

Can't got an interview with Maddi and concert

From Dani 

Tomorrow

To Dani

Maybe Bye

From Dani

Bye xx

After I finished texting Dani I had a feeling she had lied to me. "TIME TO GO GUYS" Tayna yelled. I grabbed Maddi and we left.

---At The Interview---

"Please welcome One Direction" The Interviewer said. I grabbed Maddi and put her on my hip then walked onto the stage. We sat down on a couch there was enough room for all of us including Brianna. It went Harry, Louis, Me with Maddi on my lap, Zayn, Brianna and Niall. "Hello boys who are these lovely people" The person asked "this is my daughter Maddison"said "and this is my girlfriend Brianna "Niall added "Nice to meet you Maddison and Brianna" The person said "Liam are you Dani still together because paparazzi saw her kissing a guy last night" The person I couldn't believe it when I saw the picture "um no we are not together" I said holding back my tears. "Liam what happened to Maddison's arm" The person asked "well she fell of the bed and landed on her arm weirdly and broke her arm hand and fingers" I said "Ouch Niall how long have you and Brianna been together" The person asked "um about three days" Niall said "okay that's all we have time for after the break One Direction will be performing What Makes You Beautiful" The person said.