Chapter 21 Missed You

Brianna POV

I woke up and Niall was still asleep I should wake him up because we are going to Liam and Dani's today. "Niall wake up" I said and he woke up. "Morning babe" Niall said "morning Ni we are leaving to go to Liam and Dani's in half an hour" I said "okay" he said then he kissed me and got up.

"Brianna you ready" Harry asked me "nearly will be down there in a minute" I said "okay" he said and left mine and Niall's room. "Bri do you know how Kyle is" Lucy asked me "yeah he's fine" I said "okay you ready" she asked "yep lets go" I said and we went down stairs.

"Ready" Zayn asked "yep" I said "let's go then" Zayn said and we all got into Harry's car. "Bri can we call Kyle tonight" Lucy asked "sure" I said.

We arrived at Liam and Dani's house and Lucy rang the doorbell. Louis opened the door "hey" he said "hi" Niall said "Boobear" Harry said and gave Louis a hug "I missed you" Harry said "Harry it's only been a day" I said "I know but it's so quiet without you" Harry said "I know well come in" Louis said and we entered the house.

"Hello" Liam said "Hi how are you" I asked "I'm good how are you" Liam asked "I've been better" I said "It will get better" Liam said and gave me a hug. "Everything okay" Niall asked "yeah" I said and gave him a hug "I just miss my mum" I added "I know you do babe" Niall said "love you" I said "love you too" Niall said.

--After Dinner--

We had just finished dinner and then there was a knocked on the door "I'll get it" Liam said and got up. "Hey mate good to see you" I heard Liam say "good to see you to" someone said they sounded like Kyle but he is in Australia. "Come in everyone is in the Family room" Liam said.

Not long after Liam came back into the family room with Kyle wait why is Kyle here. "KYLE" Lucy yelled "Hey Luc Hey Bri" Kyle said "why are you here when did you get here" I asked "I am here because I missed you and Lucy and I got here today Liam and I have been talking and I told him I was going to come to London and he told me to come here" Kyle said "I missed you too Kyle and Liam is this why you invited us over today" I asked "yeah" Liam said and I just gave him a hug "thank you Liam so much" I said "you don't need to thank me" He said I then went over to my brother and gave him a big hug.

Louis POV

"Thank you so much Liam" Brianna said "you don't need to thank me" Liam said. Brianna then went over to her brother and gave him a big hug. "I've missed you so much" Bri said "I've missed you so much to" Kyle said. Maddi then came downstairs in her Minnie mouse Pajamas. "I'm going to bed" Maddi said "okay Princess" Liam said and Maddi went over to Dani and gave her a hug "night mum love you" she said "night baby girl love you too" Dani said then Maddi went over to Liam and gave him a big hug "night night daddy" Maddi said "night princess love you" Liam said "love you too" Maddi said and came over to me.

"Night everyone" Maddi said "night" everyone said and Maddi gave everyone a hug then we went upstairs. "Can you sing I wish tonight" Maddi asked hopping into her bed "sure" I said and urned off her light and hopped in her bed next to her then started to sing.

Na na na na na) [2x]

He takes your hand

I die a little

I watch your eyes

And I'm in riddles

Why can't you look at me like that?

(Na na na na na)

When you walk by

I try to say it

But then I freeze

And never do it

My tongue gets tied