Chapter 7 Busselton Part 1

Liam POV

I wake up to see that Maddi is sitll asleep but Dani was gone I think she might be down stairs or shopping with Perrie and Eleanor. I got my phone off the bed side table and checked the time it was 10:30. I unlocked my phone and went onto Twitter and tweeted

@Real_Liam_Payne

might explore Busselton today with Maddi, Brianna and the lads

I then locked my phone and put it back on the bedside table then woke up Maddi. When she woke up she gave me a big hug. "Do you want to go down stairs and have some breakfast" I asked her "yes" she said. We got off the bed I helped her put the sling on and then we went down stairs.

When we got down stairs we saw that everyone was awake "Good morning everyone" I said walking into the kitchen with Maddi "good morning" they all said. I got Maddi some breakfast then got myself some food. After we had finished eating I washed the dishes. "Maddi can you please have a shower" I asked her "okay daddy" she said going up stairs. I followed her and before she went into the bathroom I put a plastic bag on her arm so her cast didn't get wet.

While she was in the shower I got her a white t-shirt with a rainbow on it a pair of shorts and her pink converse. When she got out of the shower I took the plastic bag off helped her get changed then helped her put the sling back on. I then had a shower and got change.

"Ready to go" Niall yelled waiting for Maddi and I "Yes" I said running down the stairs with Maddi. We all got into the car and went to the Busselton Jetty. When we were walking down to the under water observatory Maddi was walking in front of us with Zayn. I got my phone out my pocket and took a photo of them and put it on twitter saying

@Real_Liam_Payne

Maddi and @zaynmalik walking on the Busselton Jetty Maddi love Zayn :) pic.twitter.com/VyVFApZWgj

I then locked my phone and put in back into my pocket. When we got to the end of the jetty we went in the observatory I think Maddi had a lot of fun. When then walked all the way back to shore. "You guys hungry" Brianna asked "yes" we all said "okay you want to go to Albies for lunch they have good steak and other food" Brianna said "YES" Niall yelled "Okay let go" Brianna said.

When we got to Albies we got a table.Not long after the waiter came up to "would you like to order" he said "can we please six T-Bone steaks all with mushroom sauce, chips and medium well done and a kids nuggets and chips" Brianna said "sure you food won't be long" he said walking away.

Not long after we got our food. "What do you want to do you want to do now" Brianna "can we just got back home" Louis asked "yeah sure" Brianna said. We all got up and left. When we got home Maddi was a sleep. I took her up stairs and put her to bed. 

Brianna POV

When we got home I just sat on the couch and turned the T.V on GWN 7 news was on. "One Direction were seen on the Busselton Jetty today Maddi see with a broken arm and Niall see holding a girls hand" the news reporter said showing a picture of Niall and I holding hands "Who is this mystery girl One Direction were also spotted in Albies having some lunch that is the latest news on One Direction" the news reporter said.

"Looks like we are going to need to tell the world about us do you have twitter" Niall said "Okay and yes I do have Twitter " I said "okay tell me you uesername and I will follow you" Niall said "Okay it is @Brianna_J4" I said "okay I am now following you" Niall said. My phone buzzed I looked at it is said @NiallOffical @Louis_Tomlinson @Harry_Styles and @zaynmalik are now following you on twitter. "You guy were listening when I said my Twitter uesername" I said "yes but only because we wanted to follow you" Zayn said "thank you" I said. 

"Hey Brianna do you have twitter" Liam said walking down stairs the guys just started laughing at him. "What's so funny" Liam asked "it is probably because I just gave them my uesername" I said "oh can I have it please" Liam asked "it is Brianna_J4" I said "thanks" Liam said. My phone buzzed @Real_Liam_Payne is now following you. Niall then came and sat next to me on the couch he took a picture of as. Not long after he took the photo my phone buzzed it said @NiallOffial mention you in a tweet. I unlocked my phone and looked at the tweet it had the picture he just took of us and it said 

@NiallOffical

Everyone this is my girlfriend @Brianna_J4 pic.twitter.com/1425XreOEh

I then locked my phone and gave Niall a hug then kissed him on the cheek.

---7:00---

"Dinner" Liam yelled. We all got up and went to the kitchen. We all grabbed a plate of food. Liam had made hot dogs. After dinner I washed the dishes. "Were is Dani, Perrie and Eleanor" I asked the guys because the girls wern't home "I don't know" Louis said "bed time Maddi" Liam said "Liam you stay I will put her to bed" I said picking Maddi up "thank you can you put her in my room" Liam asked me "sure"  I said putting Maddi down so she can say good night. "Good night daddy love you" she said giving Liam a big hug "night princess love you to" Liam said giving her a hug and then kissing her on the forehead "good night everyone" she then said "night" everyone said.

I picked up Maddi and take her up stairs. I took her sling off then helped her change into her pink One Direction pajamas. "Night Maddi" I said tucking her in "night Auntie Brianna" she said giving me a hug I just smiled and hugged her back. "Have a good sleep" I said kissing her on the forehead "Okay" she said closing her eyes. I turned off the bedroom light and went back down stairs.

"Thank you" Liam said to me when I got down stairs "It's okay and I going to be night" I said "I am coming as well night everyone" Niall said "Night" everyone said. When we got into my room I was about to sit down then Niall grab-ed my arm pulled me close to him then kissed me I kissed him back. "Good night babe" Niall said pulling away from me and hopping in bed "good night " I said hopping in bed next to him not long after I fell asleep.