Chapter 5 Back Together

Harry POV

I woke up to someone jumping on my bed. When I opened my eyes I saw Maddi "good morning Maddi" I said "good morning Uncle Harry" Maddi said giving me a hug. "Why are you so happy today" I asked her "because I am and daddy wants to talk to you" she said then run out of my room into Liam's room. I got up and went to Liam's room his door was closed so I knocked "Come in" I hear Liam say. I opened the door and walked in "Maddi said you wanted to talk to me" I said as I walked in "oh hi Dani" I said as I saw Dani in Liam's room.

"So what is happening between you guys" I asked "we are back together" Liam said with a hudge smile on his face "oh cool so what did you need to talk to me about" I asked "oh yeah we are going t Australia in two days so tell the lads and tell them that Girlfriends are aloud to come" Liam said "okay I will got tell the lads but where in Australia are we going" I asked "we are going to Perth for two week then we are going to Sydney for three weeks then to Brisbane for three week then back to Perth for a week" He said "okay" I said leaving his room

"Lads we are going to Australia in two days and girlfriends are aloud to come" I yelled walking into my room. I got out my suitcase and started to pack. When i finished packing there was a knock at my door "come in" I said. My door opened and Zayn walked in "hey Zayn" I said as soon as I saw him "hi Hazza how long are we going to been in Australia for and were are we going in Australia" he asked me "we are going for 9 weeks and we are going to Perth Sydney and Brisbane" I said "ok thanks" he said walking out og my room.

---3 Day Later---

We arrived in Perth last night and today we heading down to Busselton to preform tonight at the festival of Busselton. It is a two hour drive to Busselton. We arrived in Busselton at 12:30. We had lunch then met the Mayor of Busselton. The mayor is nice man.

After meeting with Mayor we went to this persons house who is going to tell us what we are doing while we are in Busselton. "Okay what is the address of the place we are going" Louis asked "1289 Collage Avenue" Liam told him. "Okay we are here" Louis said. We all got out of the car and rang the door bell. When the door we saw a girl that looked like she was about 17 "hi" I said when she opened the door she just stood there in shock "hi" she said after a while "come in my name is Brianna" she said. "Hi i'm am Harry Style" I said "I know you guys are One Direction I am a huge fan" she said as we walked in. "MUM ONE DIRECTION ARE HERE" she yelled "OK GIVE THEM A TOUR OF THE HOUSE" her mum yelled back "before you give as a tour off the house this is my daughter Maddison" Liam said "I know I have seen you tweet pictures of he on twitter" she said.

She gave us a tour of her house all that was left was her room. "Are you going to show as your room" I asked "yeah okay" she replied. We walked down the hall to her room on her door it say 'Brianna's Room Keep Out' and she had a One Direction poster on her door. "Nice poster" Niall said "thanks but I got heaps more" she said. She opened her door and we walked in "WOW" Zayn said. She had One direction Posters all over her Purple walls her room was really big it had a double bed with One Direction sheets and pillow cases she had a lot of One Direction stuff. "You really love us don't you" Zayn said "yes you guy are so amaZAYN" she said "I like you" Louis said giving Brianna a hug. She had more Liam posters then anyone else "is Liam your favourite" I asked her "yes" she said shyly then Liam gave her a hug. "There is two more room left" Brianna said "okay who's rooms" Liam asked "my brothers he doesn't like you guys and he is 16" She said "what's your brothers name" I asked "Kyle" she said "okay and how old are you" Zayn asked "I am 19 turning 20 in September.

Brianna POV

"Okay let go to my brothers room" I said. I walked to the other end of the hallway. On my brothers door he has got 'Kyle's Room Keep Out Boys Only' I opened the door and we walked in."Well I tell that he likes Hill Top Hood and EMINEM" Niall said looking at the posters on his blue walls. "We only got my Little sisters room left" I said "okay does you sister like us, what's her name and how old is she" harry asked "she loves you guys but not as much as me her name is Lucy and she is 12" I said "okay let go" Louis said we went into the bedroom next door to Kyle's room. On Lucy's door it said 'Lucy's Room Girls Only Knock Before You Enter'. I knocked on her door "come in "I herd her say. I opened her bedroom door "Lucy One Direction are here" I said "hi" all the boys said walking into her room "hi i'm Lucy" she said with a big smile on her face "Lucy you know Liam, Niall, Harry, Louis and Zayn and this is Maddi Liam's daughter" I said she got up and gave all the boys a hug.