Chapter 14 Bad News

--- 13th September ---

Liam POV

When I woke up this morning I smelt food so I went into the kitchen and as Bri cooking. "Morning" I said "morning" Bri said "are you coking Niall breakfast" I asked "yep" Bri said.

"I smell food" Niall said walking into the kitchen "happy birthday Nialler" I said "happy birthday babe" Bri said "thanks so what are we doing today" Niall asked "your choice" I said "well I needs to be something Maddi can do" Niall said "yeah" I said " so let's go to Tronga Zoo" Niall said "you sure you want to go to the zoo" Bri asked "yeah it will be fun" Niall Said "but don't tweet that we are going there because I don't want paparazzi and fans following us" Niall added "okay but we can tweet something when we get back" I said "yeah" Niall said.

When everyone was up we told them what was happening then we gave Niall his presents. "Okay I'm going to get Maddi ready" I said after Niall opened his last present "no I can do it for ya" Eleanor said "are you sure" I asked "yep you just get yourself ready" Eleanor said "okay thank el" I said and she took Maddi to her room. After everyone was ready we left.

We had a good time today Maddi had so much fun and Niall had a fun time. Niall spent most if with Maddi and a couple of fans asked us if they can have a photo with us but thank god there wasn't any paparazzi or heaps of fans. When we were going to the hotel I put a photo of Niall and Maddi on Twitter

@Real_Liam_Payne: had a great time at Tronga Zoo today for @NiallOffical 's birthday pic.twitter.com/LsT9sAwbdR

When we got back to the hotel Maddi was asleep. I put her to bed the we watched some movies

Niall POV

When we got to the hotel Liam put Maddi to bed and I twitted a photo of Maddi and I on twitter

@NiallOffical: had a great birthday today at Tronga Zoo with Maddi the girls and the lads thanks guys pic.twitter.com/Y3YeeXGflB

Then Liam came back and we watched some Movies.

---3 weeks later---

--6th October 2013--

Brianna POV

Today we are going back to Perth. We a spending the night in Perth then going to Busselton tomorrow and spending a night there. Niall and I have been talking about me moving to London I just got to ask my mum.

"Bri babe wake up we are in Perth" Niall said I opened my eyes and saw Niall and Harry. We then got off the plain. When we got to the hotel I went to bed.

"AUNTIE BRI WAKE UP" Maddi yelled I opened my eyes to see Liam and Maddi "Morning" Liam said "Morning" I said "Morning Auntie Brianna" Maddi said "morning Maddi" I said and I got out of bed. "We need to leave soon" Liam said "okay" I said and Liam and Maddi started to leave my room "Liam wait" I said he stopped and turned around "yeah" Liam said "were is Niall" I asked "he is eating" Liam said "Okay thanks" I said then he left my room.

I got dressed then went out to get food "Morning Babe" Niall said "Morning" I said. I got some food and then ate it. When I had finished y breakfast I went back to the room. I grabbed my phone off my bedside table to check the time it was 9:30 and I had 10 missed calls form my brother Kyle so I called him back. He answered after the 3rd ring

K:Bri

B:hey Kyle what's up

K:mum was in a car accident she was rushed to Royal Perth Hospital

B:is she going to be okay

K:I don't know come to RPH we are there already

B:okay I will be there soon how's Lucy

K: she is freaking out Bri I don't know what to do please hurry

B:okay I will be there soon bye

K:bye

He hung up and I just cried "babe what's wrong" Niall asked walking into the room "mum was in a car accident and is at Royal Perth Hospital I need to get there Kyle needs my help with Lucy" I said "okay let's go" Niall said and we left.

We arrived at the hospital and when we got in I saw Kyle and Lucy I ran over to them and gave Kyle a hug then I picked Lucy up and tried to calm her down. "W-will m-m-mum be okay" Lucy asked after she had calmed down a little "i don't know" I said. I was siting down with Lucy on my lap and with Niall and Kyle next to me. "Tanya Hood's family" a nurse said we all got up and went over to her "Tanya didn't survive the surgery I am so sorry" she said Lucy started crying again Kyle tried to calm her down and I just stood there in shock "would you like to go see her one last time" the nurse said "yes please" Kyle said.

The nurse took us to her room. We all said goodbye to our mum then left. Kyle and Lucy came back to the hotel with Niall and I. When we got there Louis gave me a hug then the other boys, El, Perrie and Dani gave me a hug then I just went to mine and Niall's room and just cried.

I have been in mine and Niall's room just crying for about half an hour now. "Babe are you okay" Niall asked "no" I said "it's going to be okay and if you don't want to move to London anymore I will understand" Niall said "I want to move to London there is to many memories of mum here but I will  ask Lucy and Kyle if they want to come" I said "are you sure" Niall asked "yes here nearly everything will remind me of mum and you won't be here and in London nothing will remind me of mum and your there" I said "okay when you going to ask Lucy and Kyle" Niall asked "I will ask now" I said "okay I love you Bri" Niall said "I love you too" I said.

"Lucy Kyle you want to move to London with me" I asked "maybe" Lucy said "really" Kyle said "really what" I asked "mum just died and you are now just going to move to London" Kyle said "Kyle I have been planing on moving to London for a while now" I said "but you are just going to move there now mum's not here" Kyle said "yes I am because nearly everything here will remind me of mum and in London nothing will remind me of mum except for photos of her" I said "so" Kyle said the walked out of the room and slammed the door behind him.

"You want me to go talk to him" Liam asked "yes please" I said "you okay babe" Niall asked "yeah and i'm sorry everyone" I said "you did nothing wrong" Eleanor said "I know but Kyle shouldn't of acted that way" I said "Bri you Both just lost your mum" Louis said and gave me a hug "Bri I will move to London with you" Lucy said "are you sure" I asked sitting down next to her "yeah you are right to many things will remind us of mum" Lucy said "yeah" I said "so when will we be moving" Lucy asked "at the end of the week" I said "okay will I be able to say goodbye to my friends" Lucy asked "yeah oh we are suppose to go to Busselton today" I said "when Liam and Kyle get back we will go" Harry said "mummy whats happening" Maddi asked "nothing baby girl why don't you go give Auntie Bri a big hug she is a bit sad" Dani said "okay" Maddi said she walked over to me and gave me a big hug.

Liam POV

"You want me to go talk to him" I asked Bri "yes please" she said and I went to go find him. "Go away" Kyle said "she was only asking if you wanted to move to London you know you don't have to go" I said "I know but she is asking right after we lost our mum" Kyle said "I know but Niall and your sister have been talking about her moving to London for a long time" I said "but she tells us after we lose mum" Kyle said "I know but to many things will remind her of your mum and she doesn't want that" I said "I know but I think I am going to stay here" Kyle said "okay now you need to tell you sister" I said "okay" Kyle said.

When we walked back into the hotel room I saw Maddi giving Brianna a hug "Daddy" Maddi said running up to me 'hey princess" I said and I picked her up. "I'm sorry Bri" Kyle said "I'm sorry too" Bri said "I think I am going to stay here is that okay" Kyle asked "yeah that's fine but Lucy is coming with me" Bri said "okay" Kyle said then he gave both of his sisters a hug.