Chapter 12 A Great Dad

Danielle POV

I woke up and Liam was still sleeping. I just laid there for a while. "Mummy" I heard Maddi say "what up princess" I asked her sitting up "nothing I was just seeing if you were awake" Maddi said hopping on the bed "morning princess" Liam said sitting up "morning daddy" she said giving me a hug then giving Liam a hug I got out my phone and took a picture of them and put it on twitter

@DaniellePeazer: Maddi and @Real_Liam_Payne they are both so cute Love you both so much xx pic.twitter.com/gdSzsSMYkv 

"I'm going to go make breakfast" I said "okay Maddi do you want to come help me wake up Uncle Ni and Auntie Bri" Liam asked "YEAH" Maddi yell with excitement "lets go" Liam said and picked her up and left the room.

Liam POV

Maddi and I walked into Niall and Bri's room then Maddi hopped onto their bed "WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP" Maddi yelled jumping on their bed "morning Maddi" Niall said "morning Uncle Ni" Maddi said and Bri didn't wake up "WAKE UP AUNTIE BRI" Maddi yelled "morning Maddi" Bri said "morning" I said "morning Li " Niall said "Dani is cooking breakfast if your hungry" I said the next thing I know Niall is gone.

After breakfast I went on Twitter and Danielle had put a picture of Maddi and I hugging this morning

@DaniellePeazer: Maddi and @Real_Liam_Payne they are both so cute Love you both so much xx pic.twitter.com/gdSzsSMYkv

@Real_Liam_Payne: @DaniellePeazer Love you too xx :)

---20 minutes latter---

Everyone was now awake we decided we will hire a boat on go swimming in the harbour today. Dani got Maddi ready then got her self ready. After everyone was ready we left.

---On the boat---

Dani, Eleanor, Bri and Perrie are just relaxing while the lad Maddi and I are swimming part from Zayn who is just watching us. Maddi is on Harry's back because she cann't swim that well. 

We soon all get out and Harry and Niall sit with the girls while Zayn and I fish and Louis just talks to me. Maddi was with Lou and I for a while then she went and sat with Harry, Niall and the girls. "I saw the picture Dani put on twitter of you and Maddi" Lou said "she really loves you" Lou added "Dani or Maddi" I asked "Maddi she is a daddy's girl" Lou said "yeah I know" I said "your a great dad Li" Lou said "really" I asked "yes you are Liam you gave Maddi a second chance in life and now look at her she is probably the happiest girl alive" Lou said I look over at Maddi and see her sitting on Dani's lap with the biggest smile on her face.

"DADDY" Maddi yells running over to Lou and I "what's wrong princess" I asked "Uncle Harry is trying to tickle me" she said I put my fishing rode down and pick Maddi up soon Harry was next to us "hi lads" he said "hi harry" I said "what's up" Lou asked "I was trying to tickle Maddi but I won't now because she is with Li" Harry said "and she look really tired" he added I look at Maddi and see that she was nearly asleep I asked Lou if he can pack the fishing stuff up for me then went and sat down with Niall and the girls.

Louis POV

"Hey Lou can you pack the fishing stuff up for me please" Liam asked me "yeah sure mate" I said and Liam went and sat with Niall and the girls still holding sleeping Maddi. "Liam is and great dad don't you think" Harry asked "yeah he is" I said. I packed the fishing stuff up and went and sat with Liam Niall and the girls and Harry went to talk to Zayn. I took a picture of Maddi and Li and put it on twitter.

@Louis_Tomlinson: Maddi fell asleep on @Real_Liam_Payne your a great day Li pic.twitter.com/pfTQfeUgNr

"Do you guys want to go back to the hotel" I asked putting my phone in my pocket "yeah" Niall said. When we got back to the hotel we went into Liam Niall Bri Dani and Maddi's room and Liam put Maddi in her bed. We just sat around talking.

Harry cook dinner tonight and by the time it was ready Maddi had woken up. After dinner Maddi wanted Liam to play with her so her did. I walk into Maddi's room to see her on the floor playing with her Harry Louis Niall and Zayn dolls and Liam with the Liam doll. "Can you play with us as well Uncle Lou" Maddi asked "sure princess" I said sitting down next to Liam she gave me the Louis doll and Liam and I played with her for about half an hour.

---8:54---

I said goodnight to Maddi and then exited her room so Liam can get her to sleep. Everyone was watching a movie so I sat down next to El. "How's Maddi" Dani asked me "good Liam is just putting her to sleep now" I said "okay" Dani said and went back to watching the movie. Not long after Liam came out and sat next to Dani. 

After the movie finished we all went back to our hotel rooms. When El and i got back to our room I sat on our bed "El" I said "yeah" she said "do you what to adopt a kid" I ask her she looked shocked "um well" El said "it's fine we don't have to" I said "no Lou I would love to adopt a kid with you" she said "really" I said "yes Lou" she said.

I gave El a big hug then we went to bed. I thought about being a dad and adopting a kid then not long after fell asleep.

Vote or Comment if you want me to update