Chapter 20 Moving In

Louis POV

Today I am moving in with Liam Dani Maddi and Taylor. Maddi doesn't know yet because we are surprising her. I am packing the last of my stuff then going.

I finished packing my stuff and packed it all into a small moving truck. "Bye lads" I said "bye Louis" Niall and Zayn said "bye Boobear" Harry said then I left. When I arrived at Liam's house the truck was already there and Liam was helping the driver of the truck take my stuff out.

After I had everything in my new room I started to unpack Maddi was still asleep so she still doesn't know. Liam helped me put my bed together then I made my bed and unpacked.

I was half was through unpacking and Liam came in. "Maddi is awake now" Liam said "okay I will just finish unpacking then I will be down" I said "okay" Liam said and left my room.

-25 minutes later-

I just finished unpacking and I  am going downstairs to get some lunch. When I got downstairs Maddi was watching TV "hey Maddi" I said "UNCLE LOU" Maddi yelled running over to me and I picked her up. "What are you doing her" she asked just as Liam walked in the room "he lives here now" Liam said "really" Maddi asked looking at Liam then back to me "yep" I said "AWESOME" Maddi yelled "Maddi please stop yelling" Dani said walking into the family room "sorry mum" Maddi said "hey Lou" Dani said "hey" I said and put Maddi down "You guys hungry" Dani asked "yeah" we all said 'Lunch is in the kitchen" Dani said going upstairs probably going to check on Taylor. After Lunch we went for swimming because they got a pool out the back.

We were in the pool for about an hour then we got out. I went and had a shower then came back downstairs and Liam was watching TV with Maddi. "Hey mate" Liam said "hey" I said "daddy can we play Mario cart" Maddi asked Liam  "yeah" Liam said getting up. He put Mario cart in the Wii console then gave Maddi and Wii remote and grabbed one for himself "want to play" Liam asked me "sure" I said Liam got another remote and gave me one.

Liam and I went easy on Maddi and she won in all the races. "Dinner" Dani called Liam turned off the Wii and we went into the kitchen Liam grabbed two plates one for Maddi and one for himself and I grabbed a plate and Dani did the same.

After dinner Maddi had a shower and Liam, Dani and I watched the TV. Maddi came downstairs dressed in her Pink Disney Princess pajamas she sat down on the couch next to Liam and not long after Taylor started crying "I've got him" Liam said getting up and going upstairs.

-9:00-

"Maddi time for bed" Dani said "okay" Maddi said "want me to..." I started saying but got cut off by Dani "yes please" She said "night mum love you" Maddi said "night baby girl love you too" Dani said and gave Maddi a hug. We were about to go upstairs then Liam came down. "Night daddy" Maddi said giving Liam a hug "Night princess Love you" Liam said "love you too" Maddi said then we went upstairs.

"night night Uncle Lou" Maddi said "night Maddi" I said "love you" Maddi said "love you too" I said "can you sing me a song" Maddi asked "yeah sure what song" I asked turning off her light and hoping into her bed next to her. "Can you sing Moments" Maddi asked "sure" I said and then started singing.

Shut the door

Turn the light off

I wanna be with you

I wanna feel your love

I wanna lay beside you

I cannot hide this

Even though I try

Heart beats harder

Time escapes me