Chapter 19 Baby Brother

Liam POV

--9 Months Later--

-2nd July 2014-

Dani just gave birth to a beautiful baby boy Taylor James Payne. "Maddi you want to come meet you new brother" I asked her "yes" she said I picked her up and went back into the room Dani is in. I put her on the hospital bed. "Maddi this is your brother Taylor" Dani said "hi Taylor i'm you big sister" Maddi said. Everyone came in to meet Taylor. Everyone loves him even Maddi. I'm glad she loves him so much.

-2 days later-

Taylor can come home today. We moved out of then 1D house a month ago so there is more room for Taylor. Maddi has her own big bedroom and Taylor's nursery is big but not as big as Maddi's room. "Welcome home Taylor" Dani said as we walked in the front door. Taylor was asleep so I took him up to his nursery and put him in his cot.

"Daddy is Uncle Lou coming over" Maddi asked. Lately Maddi has been wanting to spend a lot of time with Louis. "He is coming over for dinner" I said "YAY" She yelled "Maddi please don't yell your brother is sleeping" Dani said Maddi didn't listen "is Uncle Harry Zayn and Ni coming over" Maddi asked "yeah" I said "YAY YAY YAY" Maddi yelled "Maddi stop yelling your going to wake up your brother" Dani said a bit to hash "sorry mum" Maddi said and ran out to the backyard. She has got a Swing set and a tree house out the back.

Someone knocked on the door Dani answered it and I went out the back to get Maddi. "Maddi time to come in" I said "no" Maddi said I went into her tree house and she was crying. "What's wrong Princess" I asked "Mummy hates me" Maddi said "Maddi baby mum doesn't hate you" I said "yes she does" Maddi said "come her princess" I said she came over to me and I gave her a hug. "Mum doesn't hate your she just tired" I said "she does" Maddi said. I just gave up Dani needs to be the one to tell her she doesn't hate her because she isn't going to believe me.

We went back inside and Louis was her. "UNCLE LOU" Maddi yelled "Maddi don't yell" Dani said "sorry mum daddy what's for dinner" Maddi asked. That's wired that was the second time Maddi has call Dani mum instead of mummy today but she still saying daddy. "Pizza" I said "YAY" Maddi yelled "GO TO YOUR ROOM NOW" Dani yelled Maddi ran up to her room and I could tell she was crying.

I went upstairs and to Maddi's room. "Maddi baby you okay" I asked "no mum hates me" she said "do you want Uncle Lou" I asked "yes please daddy" Maddi said "love you baby girl" I said "love you too daddy" Maddi said.

I went back downstairs. "Louis Maddi wants her Uncle" I said "okay" Louis said and her went upstairs. "Why did you yell at her" I asked "because I told her 4 times to stop yelling" Dani said "so she is only six" I said "she is only six so she should know when I say stop she needs to stop" Dani said "I know but now she thinks you hate her" I said Dani didn't say anything she just ran upstairs.

I followed her and she went to Maddi's room and stopped at her door "she hates me now" Maddi said "Maddi your mum doesn't hate you she just tired and doesn't want you to wake up Taylor" Louis said and Dani walked into the room. "Maddi baby I don't hate you I'm sorry for yelling at you" Dani said "I'm sorry mummy" Maddi said "it's okay darling" Dani said and gave Maddi a hug.

After everyone was here we had dinner. After dinner Maddi had a shower and then went to bed.

Louis POV

I went up to Maddi's room with her like I normally do when I am here. "Night Uncle Lou" Maddi said "Night Maddi" I said "Can you sing Little Things please" Maddi asked "sure" I said. I got into her bed next to her and started to sing.

Your hand fits in mine
Like it's made just for me
But bear this in mind
It was meant to be
And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks
And it all makes sense to me

I know you've never loved
The crinkles by your eyes
When you smile
You've never loved
Your stomach or your thighs,
The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine
But I'll love them endlessly

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth
But if I do
It's you
Oh, it's you they add up to
I'm in love with you
And all these little things

You can't go to bed without a cup of tea
And maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep
And all those conversations are the secrets that I keep
Though it makes no sense to me

I know you've never loved
The sound of your voice on tape
You never want
To know how much you weigh
You still have to squeeze into your jeans
But you're perfect to me

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth
But if it's true
It's you,
It's you they add up to
I'm in love with you
And all these little things

You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you
And you'll never treat yourself right, darling, but I want you to.
If I let you know I'm here for you
Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you, oh.

And I've just let these little things slip out of my mouth
'Cause it's you,
Oh, it's you,
It's you they add up to
And I'm in love with you
And all these little things

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth
But if it's true
It's you,
It's you they add up to
I'm in love with you
And all your little things

I finished singing and Maddi was fast asleep. I left her room and went downstairs. "Thank you Lou" Dani said when I was downstairs "no problem if you need any help just call me" I said "actually Liam and I have been talking about asking you if you wanted to move in" Dani said "okay well" I said but got cut off by Liam. "We are asking because you are so helpful with Maddi and we could use some help with her and well Maddi loves you so much" Liam said "okay" I said "cool" Dani said "so when do I move in and don't tell Maddi till I move in so it can be a surprise" I said "whenever you want" Liam said "how's tomorrow" I asked "perfect" Dani said. Looks like I'm moving in with Liam Maddi Taylor and Dani this should be interesting.