Chapter 15 The Break Up

Happy Australia Day for yesterday

--1 week later--

Niall POV

Today we are going back to London. I am excited about going back home. "Everyone ready to go" Liam asked  "yep" everyone part from Bri and Lucy said "babe you ready" I asked "yeah I think" she said "Lucy you ready" Louis asked "yeah" she said "Ni can I talk to you" Bri asked "yeah sure" I said.

We walked into another room and I closed the door behind us. "So what's up" I said "I don't know if I can do this" she said "you don't have to you can stay if you want" I said "but I don't want to stay either so I just don't know what to do" she said "well why don't you go to London and if you don't like it you came come back" I said "okay" she said "love you Bri" I said "love you too Ni" I said and I gave her a hug."Ready" Bri said walking out of the room. We then we to the airport.

---In London---

We are at the 1D house now it is great to be home. Liam showed Bri and Lucy their rooms and showed them were everything is, Louis was in his room with El and Harry Zayn Dani Maddi and Perrie were watching TV so I  just went up to my room.

I got my Laptop and went on twitter not long after there was a knock on my door. "Come in" I said the door opened and Bri came in "hey babe" I said "hey" she said and sat next to me on my bed "what ya doing" She asked "just on Twitter" I said "okay well Liam told me to tell you we are going to Nando's tonight for dinner" Bri said "okay" I said "well I am going to go finish unpacking my stuff love you" Bri said "okay I will come help you in a minute and I love you too" I said and the she left my room.

I was just about to go and help Brianna then I herd yelling the a door get slammed close. Not long after there was a knock on my door "come in" I said my bedroom door opened and a crying Louis came in. "Louis are you okay" I asked "no I don't know what I did Niall" Louis said "what happened" I asked "Eleanor and I broke up" Louis said I then gave my best mate a hug.

"Why did you break up" I asked "I don't know Eleanor just got angry at me then she said we are over and left" Louis said "are you okay Lou" Liam said walking into my room "no" Louis said "what happened" he asked "they broke up" I said "do you want me to go tell the others" Liam said "yes please" Louis said Liam gave Louis a hug and then went back downstairs.

About 2 Minutes later Harry came running into my room "Lou are you okay" Harry asked "I'm okay" Louis said Harry then gave Louis a hug. "I got to go help Bri" I said and left. I knocked on Bri's door "come in" She said I opened her door and walked in "hey babe" I said "what took you so long I am finished now" she said "sorry Eleanor broke up with Lou and I was trying to calm him down" I said "oh is Lou alright" She asked "yeah" i said.

We just talked for a while then there was a knock on the door "yeah" I said the door opened and Liam came in "we're not going to Nando's anymore" He said "why" Bri asked "Louis" I said "yeah" Liam said "oh" Bri said "but we are watching movies if you guys want to come and join us" Liam said "okay" I said "I'm going to go talk to Louis then I will come down" Bri said "okay" Liam and I said then we went downstairs.

Liam POV

"Dad" Maddi said before Niall and I went down the stairs "yeah Princess" I said and Niall went downstairs "my arm hurts" she said "witch one" I asked "the one I broke" she said. Maddi had got her cast of when we were in Brisbane and the doctor said if it starts hurting put ice on it for 10 minutes and if it still hurts talk her to the doctors. "Okay let go get some Ice" I said and picked her up and went downstairs.

"Do we have an Ice pack" I asked "yeah why" Dani said "Maddi's arm hurts" I said "what arm" Zayn asked "the arm she broke" I said "here" Dani said handing me an ice pack "thanks" I said and put Maddi down "okay Maddi you got to hold this on you arm okay" I said giving her the ice pack "okay daddy" she said I then sat on the couch next to Dani and Maddi came over and sat on my lap.