Chapter 9 Busselton Part 3

Maddison POV

I woke up in the morning and my daddy was still sleeping. I love my daddy he is awesome and I love uncle Zayn. I juts laid in bed next to daddy the I got a sharp pain in my broken arm. "DADDY" I cried in pain. Daddy gets up as soon as he herd me "what is wrong princess" he asked giving me a hug I love it when he calls my princess. "My arm hurts really bad" I cried "you will be okay it will get better" my daddy said I just hug him not wanting to let go.

My daddy and I hugged for a long time the Uncle Niall walked into the room. I went up to him and gave him a big hug. "Morning uncle Niall" I said going back to my dad and hugging him again "hi Princess how are you" He asked "okay how are you" I asked "I am good Liam what we going to do today" Niall asked daddy "um why don't we go to the beach" Daddy said "okay I will tell the lads and Brianna and Perrie and Eleanor are going to see Dani today just thought you should know" Niall said "Okay I don't care if they go and see her as long as we don't have to see her" daddy said I started to cry and Uncle Niall left the room.

"Princess whats wrong" Daddy asked I just sat there crying why doesn't dad want to see mummy what did she do I don't understand "Maddi whats wrong" Daddy said "w-why don't y-you want u-us to s-see mommy" I said still crying "Princess I don't want us to see mummy because she did a really bad thing to me and you" Daddy said I start to cry more "w-w-what did she d-d-do" I asked "you are to young to understand I will tell you when you are old enough to understand" daddy said I nodded.

"Why is Maddi crying" Uncle Zayn said walking into the room "she is upset because I don't want us to see Dani" Daddy said "oh it's okay princess come here" Uncle Zayn said I went over to him and gave him a hug then went back to daddy and hugged him as tight as I could,

Liam POV

I was sitting on my bed with Maddi hugging me as tight as she can and Zayn just sitting in front of us. "Do you want to go have some breakfast" I asked Maddi "yes" she replied. I took her down stairs and made her some breakfast. After she had finished her breakfast I put a plastic bag around her arm and she went to have a shower.

When she was in the shower I got out her pink and black bathers and her Princess Ariel board shorts to wear to the beach. I also got out her pink and white dress to wear over her bathers and her black flats. After she got out of the shower I helped her get changed and then got her Dora The Explorer back pack out put her pink and white Disney princess bucket hat and her Pink Disney princess hooded towel in her bag.

After I had got Maddi ready I then had a shower put some board shorts on and a t-shirt then went down stairs were everyone was waiting. We all hopped in the car. "Can we go to the chemist so I can get a water proof cover for Maddi's cast" I asked as we pulled out the drive way "sure" Louis said.

After I got a water proof cover for Maddi's cast we went straight to the beach. We had so much fun at the beach.

At 4:30 we had to leave because we had to get ready for Brianna's friends birthday party we are preforming at tonight. Once we got home Maddi had a shower and I got her a Ivory Victoria Rose Flower shoulder dress, white tights, white cardigan and white flats. When she got out I helped her changed and she look beautiful.

I then had a shower and got changed into a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. When I was ready Maddi and I went down stairs and everyone was waiting all the lads were in jeans and a t-shirt and Brianna was in a red dress she looked beautiful. "Maddi you look beautiful" Zayn said picking her up and giving her a hug "thanks" Maddi said. Zayn put Maddi down and she walked back over to me "She loves Zayn but she loves her daddy more" Niall said I just smiled.

When we arrived at the party we went backstage and Brianna went into the party. When we were about to go on stage Maddi wouldn't let me go "she can go on cause she doesn't want to leave you" Tanya said "okay thank you" I said picking Maddi up and walking over to the stage "why is she coming on stage today" Harry asked "she didn't want me to leave her so Tanya said she can come on stage" I said.

"Your on" Tanya told us we walked onto the stage. "Hello everyone" Harry said "we have got two songs for you tonight and a special guest Maddison Payne" Zayn added "hi" Maddi said into my mic the crowed awwed. "Our first song is Forever young" Niall said and the Music started Niall came up to me and took Maddi.

Let's dance in style,
Let's dance for a while,
Heaven can wait we're only watching the skies,
Hoping for the best but expecting the worst,
Are you gonna drop the bomb or not?

Let us die young or let us live forever,
We don't have the power but we never say never,
Sitting in a sandpit,
Life is a short trip,
The music's for the sad man.

Forever young,
I wanna be,
Forever young,
Do you really want to live forever,
Forever,
Forever young.

Some are like water, some are like the heat,
Some are like the melody of some other beat,
But sooner or later they all will be gone,
Why don't they stay young?

It's hard to get old without a cause,
I don't want to perish like a fading horse,
Youth is like diamonds in the sun,
And diamonds are forever.
Forever young,
I wanna be,
Forever young,
Do you really want to live forever,
Forever,
Or never?

Forever young,
I wanna be,
Forever young (forever),
Do you really want to live forever,
Forever,
Or never?

So many adventures couldn't happen today,
So many songs we forgot to play,
So many dreams are swinging out of the blue,
We'll let'em come true.

Forever young,
I wanna be,
Forever young,
Do you really want to live forever,
Forever,
Or never?

Forever young,
I wanna be,
Forever young Do you really want to live forever,
Forever,
Or never?

Forever young,
I wanna be,
Forever young (forever),
Do you really want to live forever,
Forever,
Or never?

Forever young,
I wanna be,
Forever young (forever),
Do you really want to live forever (forever),
Forever (forever),
Forever young

"Thank you" Zayn said as the song finished "our last song is Best Song Ever" I said "But before we sing that we would like to sing happy birthday to the birthday girl so can Brianna bring the birthday girl onto the stage" Louis said.

Brianna walked onto the stage with a beautiful girl "what is your name" Zayn asked "I am Hayley" Hayley said "nice to meet you" I said "Okay let sing happy birthday" Niall said into his mic

Happy Birthday to you
Happy birthday to Hayley
Happy Birthday to you

"Would you two beautiful ladies like to stay on stage for this song" Harry said they nodded I went up to Niall and took Maddi off him "here is Best Song Ever" I said and the music started

Maybe it's the way she walked (wow)
Straight into my heart and stole it.
Through the doors and past the guards (wow),
Just like she already owned it.

I said, "Can you give it back to me?"
She said, "Never in your wildest dreams."

And we danced all night to the best song ever.
We knew every line. Now I can't remember
How it goes but I know that I won't forget her
'Cause we danced all night to the best song ever.

I think it went oh, oh, oh
I think it went yeah, yeah, yeah
I think it goes oh

Said her name was Georgia Rose (wow),
And her daddy was a dentist.
Said I had a dirty mouth (I got a dirty mouth)
But she kissed me like she meant it.

I said, "Can I take you home with me?"
She said, "Never in your wildest dreams."

And we danced all night to the best song ever.
We knew every line. Now I can't remember
How it goes but I know that I won't forget her
'Cause we danced all night to the best song ever.

I think it went oh, oh, oh
I think it went yeah, yeah, yeah
I think it goes oh

You know, I know, you know I'll remember you,
And I know, you know, I know you'll remember me,
[In background:]
(oh, oh, oh
Yeah, yeah, yeah)
And you know, I know, you know I'll remember you,
And I know, you know, I hope you'll remember how we danced, how we danced

1, 2, 1, 2, 3

How we danced all night to the best song ever.
We knew every line. Now I can't remember
How it goes but I know that I won't forget her
'Cause we danced all night to the best song ever.
(We danced, we danced, it goes something like, yeah)

We danced all night to the best song ever.
We knew every line. Now I can't remember
How it goes but I know that I won't forget her
'Cause we danced all night to the best song ever.

I think it went oh, oh, oh
I think it went yeah, yeah, yeah
I think it goes oh

Best song ever,
It was the best song ever.
It was the best song ever,

"Thank you Happy birthday Hayley enjoy your night and see you soon" Louis said and we walked off stage. When we got home I put Maddi in her pink One Direction Pajamas and we both went to sleep

______________________________
Vote or comment if you want me to update